We heard good reports about Robin's and were looking forward to trying it. The electricity went off in the village and they were working by candlelight and a generator. The staff worked around this very well. We both ordered baby back ribs. The meal was VERY disappointing. The ribs were very ordinary and they served it with kale which had way too much garlic. While the service was great, I would not recommend this restaurant for the food.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.