“Great food, nice employees”
Review of Robin's Restaurant

Robin's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American, Indian, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Center Street
Description: International fare and farmer's market fresh. Located in a vintage home in the East Village of Cambria, Robin's has been committed to serving handcrafted global cuisine since 1985. Our commitment to seasonal, fresh, sustainable food & gracious service keeps delighted guests visiting time & time again. Experience authentic curries alongside Latin, and European flavors complemented by a fine, local, heavy wine list. Cozy indoor seating or dine in our lovely heated & covered patio. Sunday brunch & regionally themed monthly Prix Fixe dinners. We have a beautiful garden for small weddings & special events. Additionally, dining with your pooch is available in our garden.
Colonial Heights, Virginia
“Great food, nice employees”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We enjoyed our dinner at Robin's. My husband, daughter, and myself shared 2 entrees and an appetizer. It was plenty for us, and we really enjoyed the beer selection. I got the local 805 brew on the advice of our server. Great choice! Nice atmosphere sitting outside and plenty warm with the heat lamps. All in all a wonderful experience in a quaint little town where we could walk to our dinner.

Visited June 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Flanders, New Jersey
“Nice Decor both Inside and Out”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My wife and I have eaten at this restaurant in the past. I think it was a little better the last times. The décor is very warm and cozy. However, the menu, for me, is difficult to choose something I think I would like. Fusion dishes cause me some con-fusion. The mix may be one main ingredient I like and then mix it something I don't like. Having said that, once I find something, it is always good.

• Visited May 2014
Ventura, CA
“Excellent food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Robin's Restaurant in Cambria was recommended to me by a family member.
I'm glad I listened.
I made reservations for seven diners for last Saturday, June 14th. We were in Cambria for a memorial service and dining at Robin's lifted all of our spirits. Speaking of spirits, Robin's has an extensive wine and beer list, they even have a gluten free beer.
The menu offered something for everyone, be you a carnivore or herbivore, or both! Offering gluten free, GMO free, locally grown, and antibiotic/free range meats.
I had the quinoa filled roasted poblano chili with a lime crema and chipolte sauce that was excellent. Others in my group had the lemon gnocchi, the salmon, and steak. Everyone was satisfied. We sat in the outside area although it was enclosed somewhat and they lit the heaters when the sun went down. The bench seats also have heaters in them! The service was impeccable. We're definitely going back.

• Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious and low-key”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Partner had the portobello mushroom sandwich, I had the lamb burrito (which was really more like a lamb curry roti). Both were tasty and nicely sized. Service was friendly and knowledgeable. There appeared to be a downstairs patio which was prepped for a wedding (and it looked beautiful).

Visited June 2014
1 Thank alsyli
Costa Mesa, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing ecclectic dining”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We went there on a recommendation from a friend and enjoyed appetizers. I wish we had been able to stay for the full dinner. We had the homemade potato chips and tuna sashimi...amazing! The staff was extremely knowledgeable, very comfortable on the heated enclosed patio. You need to make reservations. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited May 2014