“Lovely meal last night”

Robin's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American, Indian, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Center Street
Description: International fare and farmer's market fresh. Located in a vintage home in the East Village of Cambria, Robin's has been committed to serving handcrafted global cuisine since 1985. Our commitment to seasonal, fresh, sustainable food & gracious service keeps delighted guests visiting time & time again. Experience authentic curries alongside Latin, and European flavors complemented by a fine, local, heavy wine list. Cozy indoor seating or dine in our lovely heated & covered patio. Sunday brunch & regionally themed monthly Prix Fixe dinners. We have a beautiful garden for small weddings & special events. Additionally, dining with your pooch is available in our garden.
london
“Lovely meal last night”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Great salmon. And very tasty . My fussy daughter was impressed , friendly waiting Staff .
I loved my satay and pad thai, very eclectic menu so something or all

• Visited April 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Sarasota, Florida
“Lived Up to it's Ratings”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Our two night stay in Cambria gave us a chance to try Robin's and Linn's. Both were very good. Great service at Robin's and the Relleno was very good. I will go there again if I make it to Cambria.

Visited April 2014
california
“Had a very nice meal here on a rainy day”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We had a very nice salmon dinner here. The bread is excellent and the salmon was well prepared. Had the hot fudge sundae dessert with Mcconnels ice cream - yummy. It was a cold rainy day and it was a little cold in the restaurant. Take a jacket with you on a cold day.

• Visited March 2014
Carmel, California
“Overpriced, OVERCHARGED”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

The menu prices are 25 percent higher than the last time I was here. They now charge for tap water due to the "drought". I was charged an extra dollar for each of my glasses of wine, same waitress happened the last two visits also. NO APOLOGY. Well, guess whst Robins? I have discoveted LINNS! I guess I will NEVER be back to your establishment. Linns has same wines as Robins for 30 percent less, and they dint SCAM you on a glass if water. Robins food seems to give me heartburn. I highly reccomend to stay away, and try other restaurants in Cambria that arent so GREEDY, and CONNIVING.

2 Thank piratemale
Agoura Hills, California
“Delicious, always look forward to dining at Robin's!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

My son and I visit Cambria at least once yearly. We love the creative items to choose from, the salmon bisque and garlic bread always a must. To be honest, we skip breakfast and have lunch and dinner at Robin's truly the best food in Cambria!

• Visited March 2014