“Great Lunch!”

Robin's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American, Indian, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Center Street
Description: International fare and farmer's market fresh. Located in a vintage home in the East Village of Cambria, Robin's has been committed to serving handcrafted global cuisine since 1985. Our commitment to seasonal, fresh, sustainable food & gracious service keeps delighted guests visiting time & time again. Experience authentic curries alongside Latin, and European flavors complemented by a fine, local, heavy wine list. Cozy indoor seating or dine in our lovely heated & covered patio. Sunday brunch & regionally themed monthly Prix Fixe dinners. We have a beautiful garden for small weddings & special events. Additionally, dining with your pooch is available in our garden.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had a fantastic lunch out on the patio this week. Robin's was recommended by a woman in town who runs a gourmet food/kitchen shop. She has good taste. We enjoyed the best fish tacos (ever). They were made from halibut and had a wonderful mango salsa. We also had a great curry chicken sandwich on a croissant. Both were delicious. We would have like to try a few more items on the menu, but could only each just so much a one meal! Dinner menu looks very interesting as well. Wish we lived closer.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,463)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I absolutely love this restaurants vine covered patio for lunch. They have the BEST salmon soup. OMG! I bought the book to get the recipe. Also, they have this avocado sandwich that is to die for. Great service here also.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great patio with plenty of heaters. Had dinner with out dog. I had lamb curry, just spicy enough. My wife had chili relleno. So good we went back for lunch. For you foodies! I had their version of a BLT. Smoked pork belly, oven dried tomato, butter lettuce and a roasted ortega chili. I am going back for another of these

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The restaurant had lots of variety on the food. They have Chinese Chow Mein, Pad Thai, Mexicon food, of course steaks and other typical American food. We had their Chow Mein, which is really good. I will definitely go again if have chance.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

After a long drive and a visit to Hearst Castle, we took a recommendation to try Robin's Restaurant...and WOW....what a pleasant surprise! The setting is very nice with Robin's located in downtown Cambria village. Plenty of fresh ingredients and organic options, I opted for the Veggie Lasagna and we also enjoyed an incredible salad and carrot cake. I will for sure be back! Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Esqtodd