“Dinner then Lunch”

Robin's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American, Indian, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Center Street
Description: International fare and farmer's market fresh. Located in a vintage home in the East Village of Cambria, Robin's has been committed to serving handcrafted global cuisine since 1985. Our commitment to seasonal, fresh, sustainable food & gracious service keeps delighted guests visiting time & time again. Experience authentic curries alongside Latin, and European flavors complemented by a fine, local, heavy wine list. Cozy indoor seating or dine in our lovely heated & covered patio. Sunday brunch & regionally themed monthly Prix Fixe dinners. We have a beautiful garden for small weddings & special events. Additionally, dining with your pooch is available in our garden.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great patio with plenty of heaters. Had dinner with out dog. I had lamb curry, just spicy enough. My wife had chili relleno. So good we went back for lunch. For you foodies! I had their version of a BLT. Smoked pork belly, oven dried tomato, butter lettuce and a roasted ortega chili. I am going back for another of these

Write a ReviewReviews (1,507)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The restaurant had lots of variety on the food. They have Chinese Chow Mein, Pad Thai, Mexicon food, of course steaks and other typical American food. We had their Chow Mein, which is really good. I will definitely go again if have chance.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

After a long drive and a visit to Hearst Castle, we took a recommendation to try Robin's Restaurant...and WOW....what a pleasant surprise! The setting is very nice with Robin's located in downtown Cambria village. Plenty of fresh ingredients and organic options, I opted for the Veggie Lasagna and we also enjoyed an incredible salad and carrot cake. I will for sure be back! Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Esqtodd
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This restaurant was highly recommended by a couple of friends so we went for dinner. Neither of us were that impressed by it I'm afraid. Hubby got the lamb curry dish and he didn't care for it too much...I don't even recall what I got so it can't have been that good. It's a cute place and may be we made the wrong choices but I don't think I will be returning...would much rather eat at Linns. And, it was quite pricey in my opinion. Oh well!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We had the Flat Iron Steak, Duck and a bottle of J. Lohr Hilltop Cab. The wine was superb as well as the service. The meal was OK. We love this place but felt the meal was not as good as we have experienced in the past. The combinations of tastes were great but the meat by itself lacked flavor.