“Glad we dinned at the lodge!”

Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant is one of the most popular eateries in Cambria. Known for its casually elegant ambiance and attentive service, this multi-room establishment offers intimate spaces enhanced by outstanding garden views and a unique outdoor dining option. The dinner menu features steaks, seafood, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options--and remember to save room for incredible nightly dessert specials! After dinner, enjoy cocktails, nightly entertainment, and bar snacks in the Fireside Lounge. Breakfast and lunch are also offered at Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant. Outdoor and indoor venues are available for large groups.
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We celebrated my wife's birthday in Cambria this past weekend. She planned on having the scallops before we went but opted for a field green salad and shrimp scampi appetizer. Both were very good!
I chose the prime rib special and it was very tender and cooked perfectly. The complimentary birthday desert was a nice topper to a great meal. TY

There are newer reviews for Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Very extensive breakfast buffet - lots of seating inside and out. Really, really enjoyed starting off the day here.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful dinner we had! My husband had the filet mignon and I had the New York Steak. Both were delicious. Our dinner came with complimentary wine...we finished the whole bottle! It complimented our dinner well. We opted for Sundaes for dessert, which were perfect. The staff was incredible. Very polite and attentive. Thanks Carlos! I can't wait to go back and enjoy dinner there again! Make sure to make reservations beforehand.

1  Thank Avila01
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We ate here one evening found the menu had a reasonable choice,
however the food was exceptional and in a way turned out in a way turned out to be a great romantic evening would recommend

Reviewed July 12, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the lodge with friends. The lodge had offered a special package that include a full dinner meal and a bottle of their house wine. We took advantage of it and had a marvelous stay. The meal was superb. I think it was the best prime rib I have ever had and I'm not a big fan of prime rib. Two others in our party had the prime rib and felt as I did. My wife had scallops which were excellent. All of us raved about the food. The service was first rate, which you would expect at a facility like this. By the way the wine was spectacular.
If you are in the Cambria area, you should make reservations at the restaurant even if you aren't staying at the lodge.