“Yum yum”

Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant is one of the most popular eateries in Cambria. Known for its casually elegant ambiance and attentive service, this multi-room establishment offers intimate spaces enhanced by outstanding garden views and a unique outdoor dining option. The dinner menu features steaks, seafood, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options--and remember to save room for incredible nightly dessert specials! After dinner, enjoy cocktails, nightly entertainment, and bar snacks in the Fireside Lounge. Breakfast and lunch are also offered at Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant. Outdoor and indoor venues are available for large groups.
Monterey, California
“Yum yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great food, service to match. The portions are excellent, and dessert is worth saving space! Enjoy your meal. Included breakfast is also wonderful.

Visited August 2012

Pismo Beach, California
“Good food, fair service, weird wallpaper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We ate here for an anniversary getaway. I was disappointed that no one ever asked if we were there for a special occasion. It was a long wait for service and food. Our server spent a lot of time chit chatting about personal things with other tables. I'm not sure what their decorator was aiming for with the decor, a mountain lodge with some ugly wallpaper. All that is irrelevant if you're looking for good food for that is what we got. I had the scallops and it was the most heavenly plate of flavor!!! They were tender, set off wonderfully by the parmesan mashed potato. My partner had the filet mignon and it was cooked exactly to his liking. He also found the mashed potatoes tasty. I had the apple crisp dessert but found it to be too sweet and couldn't eat it. Partner had the creme brulee and enjoyed thoroughly. What comes out of their kitchen makes any lacking in this place worth overlooking.

Visited August 2012
Simi Valley, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I hadn't made any reservations for our first night in Cambria and we were staying at the lodge so it was convenient. I had the top sirloin with the Gorgonzola and shiitake sauce and he had the ravioli. The sauce on mine was really salty and I didn't get the flavor of Gorgonzola at all. Also my zucchini was gritty. I don't know if it wasn't washed well but I kept getting sand or something. That's the only thing on my plate I didn't finish. He liked the ravioli. The service was good, but if you're looking for a romantic, fine dining experience, this isn't it.

1 Thank Sam614
Davis, California
“A good Cambria dining choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We dined here for the first time and really enjoyed it. The setting is lovely and the food and drink were great. You can't miss dining here.

Visited September 2011
clovis CA
“fresh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

enjoyed ambience of dining room and love to eat outside when there. everything was clean and service excellent.

Visited June 2012