“Very nice. Excellent quality basic American breakfast.”
Review of Redwood Cafe

Redwood Cafe
Ranked #24 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very nice. Excellent quality basic American breakfast.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Small quaint little cafe w indoor and outdoor seating. Blueberry pancakes were excellent. My husband had an omelet w chorizo and havarti and said is was great. Staff was in e but not overly friendly. I would go back.

• Visited July 2013

London, England, United Kingdom
“Great for Breakfast!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I've been to the Redwood Cafe in Cambria a few of times for breakfast and it has always been spectacular. Breakfast is my least favourite meal of the day but given the choice I would eat here every day.

• Visited October 2012
Irvine, California
“A Great Cafe”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We always go to Redwood Cafe for lunch on the last day of our trip. It's in a little shopping center, nothing fancy, but what a great find.
Rick, the owner, and staff are very friendly and welcoming. We have never had a bad meal here.
I love the fact that they are "dog friendly," but didn't meet any this trip. We have been coming here for over 14 years & love it.
My husband had their Bacon Cheeseburger & finally had to use a knife & fork to finish it. I had their Chef Salad. It was huge; served on a serving tray. Both of our lunches were delicious!
This is our favorite place to end our trip & start our journey back home to Orange County, CA.

• Visited May 2013
Sacramento, California
“YUM! Obviously dog-friendly!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food was excellent (homemade cinnamon rolls, too!). We went for brunch and there were numerous pooches on the patio during our brunch. All were welcome and the staff was great. I'm still stuffed from that great breakfast!

Visited May 2013
Cambria, California
“Wonderful breakfast place”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Food is plentiful and fresh tasting. they have several delicious variations on eggs benedict. My brother and his wife loved it too - you won't leave hungry, that's a given. Friendly staff.

Visited February 2013