“The waitress is rude and never friendly...”
Review of Las Cambritas

Las Cambritas
Ranked #27 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“The waitress is rude and never friendly...”
Reviewed January 7, 2010

The waitress is rude and never friendly. Food is good either, been there several times. The bartenders are the best thing they have.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food, and great "stiff...”
Reviewed December 26, 2009

Amazing food, and great "stiff" margaritas. Service was good a little standoffish at first but warmed up nicely. The El Pastor burrito was amazing highly recommend for good Mexican food in Cambria.

Redwood City, California
“Will not return here ...”
Reviewed December 10, 2009

I had been shopping at the Antique shops down the street and had to go to the bathroom. This was the first restaurant I found and used the facilities before eating a late lunch. The rude waitress just stared at me while I was waiting (as instructed) at the greeters' podium. I was seated and my order was taken. It was obvious that she just wanted to get back to the bar, where her "regulars" were waiting. I should have put my earphones in and listened to some music, because the bar-folk were quite loud in their inappropriate conversation.

The food was nothing to write home about, either. I had the trio of tostadas, a salad, and a soda. The salad was great, large and good dressing. But I have to say the tostadas were only mediocre. The beef one also had a strange aroma, spicing? It tasted absolutely horrible, I am surprised that I didn't get food poisoning later in the day. The chips and salsa were only so-so.

I would only recommend this restaurant if you are going there for the bar atmosphere, or the toilet!!

1 Thank cc93443
Carmel
“Tastiest Mexican cuisine from San Luis Obispo to Carmel!”
Reviewed December 4, 2009

Far better than Rosa's or Pablo's ever could be! Go to Las Cambrita in Cambria's East Village - - outdoor dining on the deck is awesome! We've tried their new mini-burritos and mini-tostadas, both are delicious. We live on the North Coast and eat at Las Cambritas weekly. The menu changes periodically, new entrees and recipes are added. My wife is a gournet 'foodie' and always remarks about the fresh ingredients. Besides the chicken supertacos, which come in BIG portions - - I also prefer the sliders - - an excellent value.

Others posting those nasty, negative remarks?? may have less-than-honarable motives!

Los Angeles, California
“Fun and good”
Reviewed October 31, 2009

While staying in Cambria for 3 nights, we came upon this restaurant on the main street. What drew us in was the live music on the deck in the back on Sundays starting at 2 PM. The music was great, people were dancing and singing and they were there for over 3 hours. We also had appetizers and drinks . . . all good. What a fun afternoon in a beautiful little town.