The Sow's Ear Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had a light lunch which was really good. The staff were attentive and kind. We chatted to other diners and really enjoyed our meal.

1  Thank Carole G

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My friend and I had reservations for dinner at this downtown Cambria restaurant. We were seated in the "front "room. The atmosphere was warm and friendly. It appeared as though there was only one server caring for the two dining areas. It took quite some time before we were able to place our order. Once our orders were placed our salads came promptly. They included lightly dressed greens with a variety of veggies. Our main courses arrived once we finished our salads. My halibut was cooked perfectly and my friend said her rack of lamb was very tasty. The homemade bread was baked and served in a terra cotta flower pot. Our meals did not disappoint. I would definitely dine again at this establishment. Dinner is the only meal they serve. They open at 5:00 pm. I would suggest reservations.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Have dined at the Sow's Ear several times. Everything is great. But, the lobster pot pie is absolutely fantastic. Looking forward to my next trip to Cambria in October. And yes - I will dine at the Sow's Ear!!!

1  Thank MECDW
Reviewed September 15, 2013

the feeling one receives at sow's ear was like coming to a friends home for a meal. the service is friendly and accommodating while the food is simply good. it has been a year since we dined here but i can not forget the great meal we had on our weekend trip to cambria. there are a few restaurants in cambria but for an intimate meal, this is the place to patron.

1  Thank Noir122
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The Sow's Ear restaurant has a cozy feeling like you are dining at someone's home. The menu offers many choices and everything I have had has been good. I especially like the pot roast.