“Nice local bar”

Cuisines: American
McMinnville, Oregon
“Nice local bar”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Had a drink or two there on last weekend. They had happy hour pricing and poured a mean drink. two pool tables and nice divy decor as my wife said. I tend to like places like this because it reminds me of places at home. Loved the old buidling

Visited January 2013

Monterey, California
“The best bartender is gone... leaving an empty space.”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have always stopped by this old saloon on my way through Cambria. I would sneak in for a few and shoot the breeze with Heather, my favorite bartender. She was always warm, recognized me and remembered my drink preferences even though I am not a local. She mixed a mean drink. But alas, she has moved on, and the place will never be the same. Mozzi's went from great to average at best. The owner, Mitchel, is unfriendly, and the place does not have that welcoming comfort it had before. If you are simply looking for a place to get intoxicated, Mozzi's will fill that need, but if you are looking for a bartender who knows your name, remembers your drinks, and cares about her customers, those days are gone. Heather, thank you for your years of serving me and just know you will be missed. Wherever life takes you now, I raise a glass to you, and wish you the best.

• Visited September 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Heck yeah”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is what a local watering hole should be like! Filled with mostly crusty locals, $1.50 beers and great deals during the week. I have never been here during the weekend, but I'm sure its great.

Visited August 2012
Arcadia, California, United States
“Just SAD”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This was originally Old Camozzi's - one of the oldest establishments in Cambria, and what is there now is a far cry from the original. I suppose if you are a biker type this would appeal to you.

Visited July 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Great night here”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I had great fun here, myself and my girlfriend stayed in Cambria on the way from San Fran to LA. We were told this place had pints of beer for $1.50 so we thought we would check it out. At first it seemed very odd but we got talking to some locals and ended up having a great night, Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2012