“Inexperienced riders welcomed”

Outback Trail Rides
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Inexperienced riders welcomed”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I can't thank Mick enough for making this ride extremely enjoyable. A friend who is an experienced rider and I saw a great review about Outback Tralis and decided to try it. The horses were matched perfectly for us. She had a great ride and was allowed to canter her horse while Mick held mine back a bit and allowed me to feel comfortable with walking my horse and sitting tall in the saddle. The scenery was great. Mick was a gracious, funny, safety conscious trail boss. This was the highlight of our Cambria week. Thanks again to Mick and to Slim- my forgiving horse!!

1 Thank Lynn P

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A ride with Mick”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great horses. i am a rider and my horse was in my control and a got a litlle run.. Mick is friendly and fun to be with and really engages. The country side is great and the burgerand wine at Cass is top of the line. A real foodie place. I will return. It is great.

Morro Bay, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I am an experienced rider and am usually very reluctant to go on trail rides which, in my opinion, are usually very boring with horses that would rather be elsewhere. Our ride with Mick, however, was a very nice experience. While friendly and easy to handle, the horses had some spunk and it felt like a real ride rather than a programmed "pony ride". Our ride was around the Cass vineyards and it even included an after ride wine tasting. Thank you Mick!

Brookline, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Mick and Heather our guides were wonderful! The horses were appropriately matched with our comfort and experience. Even though we went during the off season, the weather was beautiful. We took a tour of Cass Vineyards and the views were great. My husband and I had a great time! We will book another ride the next we are in the Central Coast and would love to have the sunset ride in Cambria expereince. Thanks Mick and Heather!!

Visited February 2013
Seal Beach Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sunset ride”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

In Cambria for Thanksgiving weekend and rode horses with friends of ours. Horses at Outback Trail Rides were well looked after, healthy, trim and mild mannered. Mick the owner and Heather had an obvious love for their job. They made the ride interesting pointing out land marks and giving a history of the land. We took the sunset ride which took us up onto a beautiful vista overlooking the ocean. A perfect end to our great day! Thanks Mick and Heather we will be back to ride again next time we are in town!

Visited November 2012