“Yo PineTree owners - get with the program or get out of the business!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Pine Tree Inn

Pine Tree Inn
Ranked #40 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
“Yo PineTree owners - get with the program or get out of the business!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Yo dude, this place sucks!!! Had a burger for lunch...it was dry, smelly and covered with wilted lettuce. It was also fully overloaded with mayo which I fid not want. The pickle? Dude the thing was like a piece of rubber from a kids plastic dinosaur collection. Dried out too. I have never in 44 years had a dried out pickle for lunch. A totally gnarly experience this was...on top of waiting for almost an hour for our food I was completely frustrated when it finally was presented to me. This was our first and LAST time we will ever go there. I felt like I was back in the seventies in some bogus burned out ashtray retro diner, as a character in a Twilight Zone flick. Now I know why the restaurant does 't do well. Nice people, but they need some serious reworking of the food and decor. I feel bad for the folks who kicked down about a hundred bucks and took us all out to lunch. We were all kind of embarrassed to say the place was not good. We were nice even though I think we got ripped off. Don't mean to sound mean here but people work hard for their money - and we aren't going back there again. For a Cambria local, we simply avoid the place. If you end up there, don't be mean to anyone, but do voice your complaints if you experience similar things. You can't say you weren't forewarned.

2 Thank TruthInTheReview

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Ranked at the bottom of the list for a reason”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

We asked for our young granddaughter's soup to come with our salads, the waitress was confused and finally came back and told us that the soup and salad came on the same plate (right, makes no sense). The soup (clam chowder) was bland, the fried seafood had grease squirting out of it, the burger buns burnt and patties dried out. The gravy on the the turkey came straight out of a can and was too salty. We noticed too late that the place was practically empty.
There are many better restaurants, including Madeline's across the street. Avoid at all costs.

• Visited December 2012
Fresno, California
“Sanitary Conditions”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

It started with the waitress smelling strongly of cigarettes. Also while serving food, she wiped her nose several times with both of her bare hands without washing them. Also, while eating her food and wiping her mouth in plain view of the patrons, she cleared dirty dishes and at no time washing her hands. I advised her that we would be cancelling our order and explained what my family and I saw, she then immersed her hands in a dirty bucket of water and said she did wash her hands. For the safety of my family, we left without eating and were told we were rude and to leave. Now I know why we were pretty much the only people eating there!

• Visited October 2012
Indianapolis
“Hometown Diner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

good diner food. Inexpensive. great friendly service. Nice menu choices. good variety. Parking is a little tricky as there is none directly behind building. Go a little further behind building and you'll find it. Or park on street.

Visited July 2012
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Great B&B in the heart of Carmel!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stayed at the Pine Inn with my wife and 3 kids (all in one room.) The place is gorgeous, the staff is friendly, the breakfast is awsome!

Visited July 2012