It started with the waitress smelling strongly of cigarettes. Also while serving food, she wiped her nose several times with both of her bare hands without washing them. Also, while eating her food and wiping her mouth in plain view of the patrons, she cleared dirty dishes and at no time washing her hands. I advised her that we would be cancelling our order and explained what my family and I saw, she then immersed her hands in a dirty bucket of water and said she did wash her hands. For the safety of my family, we left without eating and were told we were rude and to leave. Now I know why we were pretty much the only people eating there!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.