“Grumpy and poor service.”

Sandy's Deli & Bakery
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Worst staff we met in 2000 mile road trip. Awful coffee, average cakes. Did not seem to want us there

Reviewed October 7, 2013

It doesn't look like much from outside or even inside for that matter but worth your hard earned $$. My husband says it was the best sandwich he's ever had. Don't know about that but it was pretty close. Lot's of meat and extras in there. The mango smoothie was fantastic, sweetened with honey and all fruit. They could work on the ambiance which might bring more people in has a bit of a funky layout and I didn't want to see EVERYTHING in the kitchen.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We dropped in to see if we could pick up a salad to take out. It was made to order and was absolutely delicious. So good we went back the next day. And ordered chicken burritos. These were huge and again freshly made though less to my taste because I'd assumed they'd include some salad. They were however beautifully packed and came with nachos as well as some spicy sauces. One between two would be plenty. Well worth a visit if you fancy a picnic lunch, or to eat in. Service as ever in Cambria was polite and speedy.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I went to Sandy's looking for a place that can make sandwiches for my birthday party that's coming up. I ordered the turkey club sandwich. At $8.25 it was amazing. The sandwich was so fat that I could not get my mouth around it. It was stuffed with turkey cheese lettuce bacon mayo and other goodies. It really was a great sandwich. I'm coming back in November and ordering a lot of them for my birthday wine limo picnic. Great stuff!

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I'm in Cambria about every other week and always choose Sabdy's for their Big Sur Tuna Avacado, I can't seem to get enough of it.