“Home is where your heart is”
Review of Bridge Street Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cambria
Bridge Street Inn
Ranked #12 of 24 Cambria B&B and Inns
Stanthorpe, Australia
“Home is where your heart is”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Staying at the Bridge Street Inn is like being at home while I am travelling.
Nice brekkie, comfy beds, wonderful knowable host who has the time to tell you about what there is to see and do while you are here.
The whole establishment is clean and tidy and very welcoming. A wonderful place to call home for a couple of days.

Room Tip: I stayed in bedroom no. 3 and it is to die for - just like my bed at home - slept well and was refre...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
George Town, Malaysia
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I had a road trip along Pacific Coastal Highway and I stayed at Bridge Street Inn for one night. I love the view at Highway #1 so much that I stopped at the shoulder as frequent as I wish. By the time when we finally reached Cambria, it is already 8pm. We were starved and tired. The staff is very kind and sets a welcoming tone. She tell us where to get some simple food at this odd hours (most of the shops are close after 8pm in this small town)
Our private room is very cozy, and I specially love the living room. There is a stone fireplace and comfortable sofas. That night, I made myself a nice cup of coffee and catch up on my readings.
When I woke up the next morning, there's a lot of guests at living room having breakfast while exchanging information and stories.
The shower and toilets are clean. The kitchen is well-stocked. I love the swing in the garden. All and all, I love this place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank UnderBigHill
Seal Beach, California
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The hostel is in the 115 year old rectory of a church, but it's as though you're staying with family. The private rooms are quaint and cozy. The living/dining room with a stone fireplace gives all the guests a place to gather and share their travel experiences. The staff is charming and sets a welcoming tone for all visitors.

The kitchen is well-stocked for preparing your own meals and the grocery store is just a block away. There are also many restaurants, shops and pubs within walking distance.

For anyone tired of cookie-cutter hotel rooms, The Bridge Street Inn is a unique respite in a sleepy little coastal town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Partypoodle
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were lucky and got the last private room. More like a nice B&B then a hostel. The shared shower and toilets plus the kitchen was clean. Staff was very friendly. The place has got real character and a beach volley court! Towels and linen included.

Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Barservice
Vacaville, California
Reviewed August 2, 2012

A lovely little hostel in a quiet little town on Route 1. We stayed up late talking with the incredibly staff, Kait, Angela, Ginner and Brian. We also had the chance to chit chat with other people driving the 1 and exchange hints and tips on what to see, which for me, is what staying in hotels is all about. Thanks guys, I know I'll be back soon!

Liam and Joe

P.S. San Luis Opsisco Farmer's Market was a great tip guys, THANK YOU!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank TheMcEvillys
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Kinda don't want to give this place a rave review and watch it get overrun with travelers but it deserves it. The owner and staff are super nice and friendly and down to earth. The rooms and entire house is clean and lovely. No bunks gorgeous real beds with real linens!! Beautiful location great rooms wonderful experience thank you

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank xtina_girl69
Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Lovely room, friendly host and nice village. Spotlessly clean and good restaurants in the village. Just a perfect b&b. Right in middle between LA and San Francisco

Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple