Review Highlights
Beautiful

Moonstone Beach is a must stop when you are in or near Cambria, California. It is simply stunning... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
elizabethlascheid
Marina del Rey, California
California Coast Beauty

Moonstone Beach is a lovely place to walk, unwind and meet friendly dogs. Look for the bench that... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
millerontap
Los Angeles, California

Recommended experiences in and around Cambria
2,098 results
All reviews tide pools lovely beach sea glass wooden boardwalk board walk walking path long boardwalk nice walk the pacific ocean low tide california coast central coast rocks driftwood waves squirrels benches
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2019

We were here on a foggy, cloudy morning but we still enjoyed the beauty of the beach. Parking was easy and there were many places to access the beach. I'm glad we stopped here, because further up Hwy 1 we couldn't find any place to access the beaches.

Reviewed July 31, 2019

Suggest going early before the crowd comes around or after 8:30-9am. Quiet, peaceful, and beautiful.

Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

I was drawn here after seeing some beautiful photos from the beach but there I couldn’t replicate what I saw online.

1  Thank HaysConly
Reviewed July 25, 2019

On a grey foggy morning, this beach wasn't the beauty I was expecting. The colourful stones aren't obvious until you look very closely at patches of small stones on the sandy beach, then you find the beauty. It's great for small children (and in fact adults) to play with the stones admiring the different colours and search through for the odd bit of seaglass. There's a boardwalk along the top of the beach. Great as a stop on a journey, but I wouldn't say it's a must visit.

2  Thank Britinbaku
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

This little beach is very quiet and small. It was steps away from our hotel. Water was cold and I’m not sure if there are any moonstones but the scenery is awesome.

2  Thank 529tinal