“Amazing Lunch”

Ranked #17 of 227 Restaurants in Camarillo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stopped in for lunch. Our food was fresh, hot and delicious. Staff is very attentive and efficient. Will be a go to place when in Camarillo!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (82)

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

It was amazing, we came o meet up with old friends after the air show. Trip advisor did not steer us wrong. Food was excellent and wells as the appetizers. Service was excellent as well.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019

I chose the turkey melt special and was a bit disappointed to get what appears to be thin deli “turkey” when I expected real turkey. Too much butter was on the sourdough bread making it a bit greasy on the fingers while eating. There were 2 slices of bacon, tomato, and cheese on it. Yes, it was a plentiful portion of meat but I feel I could have made this at home myself. The side salad was mostly greens but good. Just was hoping for something at $15.00 that I couldn’t replicate at home.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

The Adolfo Grill was a pleasant surprise. We'r went in on a Friday night for Happy Hour and found a line waiting for seats. The host told us that the main bar was first come first served but the floor takes were reserved. He said that next time we should consider calling ahead for a reservation. He was very nice about it and gave us a table as soon as it was available. I ordered their house Cabernet Sauvignon is was crisp, slightly sweet and very smooth. We ordered Pot Roast sliders, Bruschetta Trio and Chicken Satay. The Pot Roast sliders were melt in your mouth sneezing! The Bruschetta Trio consisted of Artichoke Relish, Tapenade and herbed Tomatoes. Pile any of these on their abundant buttery crostini and you have a flavorful touch of Italy. The chicken satay was served with rice and was a little dry for my taste. But the peanut sauce had a nice kick. The service was quick and just the right balance of attentiveness and space.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 3, 2018

Stopped here for Sunday brunch late morning as we were waiting for the nearby Olive Oil store to open at noon. Modest menu, with both a regular lunch menu available as well as a Sunday brunch menu. Almost didn’t order the omelette as the menu description noted only the omelette (with up to four toppings that you can select) and either potatoes or fruit. Man, I really wanted toast on the side though too. So in the toss up between fish & chips and the omelette, I want with the egg option. And lo and behold, our server asks if I want sourdough or wheat - toast included too, so now I’m a happy camper.
Order taken by the server by memory, which also makes me both nervous as well as a bit impressed, as that superpower is beyond me. Service was friendly and attentive. Place seemed to have a few regulars. I got quite full from the meal. Oh yeah, for the guys, there is some pleasing to the eye artwork in the men’s johnny, fyi.

Date of visit: December 2018