“Interesting fusion of flavors”
Review of Shave It

Shave It
Ranked #89 of 203 Restaurants in Camarillo
Camarillo, California
“Interesting fusion of flavors”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This place is very unique, blending ice cream with a snow cone. They have concocted some great flavor combinations... worth a try! Kind of pricey. Expect to pay over 5 bucks for an average sized treat.

Visited July 2014

California
“Addictive”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I wasn't sure I would like shaved ice mixed with ice cream. I was wrong, it is awesome. They have a lot of great flavors and combinations. I had a caramel apple, which had green apple shaved ice, caramel sauce, and vanilla ice cream. It was really great. The service was prompt and friendly, The staff on Sat night was great.

Visited July 2014
Camarillo, California
“Terrific shave ice”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Nearly as good as Waikiki. Only problem is it is in Camarillo when I would rather be in Hawaii. Service is great, even when the Concert in the Park is being held.

Visited October 2013
Ventura, California
“This is the best shaved Ice around, bar none!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is the best place around to get shaved Ice. The flavors are magnificent, and the sugar free flavors are the best I have ever tasted. I cannot get enough of this, I go several times a week especially when I am dieting and need to satisfy my sweet tooth without destroying my diet. The servers here are good--especially Kayla, a manager who is fantastic and really know how to take care of customers. When you walk into the place, people are welcoming you and the whole experience is just plain fun. I love this place.

Visited November 2013