“Good Food, Family Friendly Service”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #3 of 203 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Large-party dining available! Our heated patio can accommodate private parties up to 70 guests. Reservations are limited so please call to speak with a manager. Superb Food at Moderate Prices. Wood Ranch's Camarillo Restaurant features a menu of highly praised signature dishes such as: Premium American Baby Back Pork Ribs, Certified Angus Beef(C) (steaks, prime rib, and burgers), USDA Choice Tri-Tip roasts, fish, chicken, and a superb Kids' Menu.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We took six adults and six kids for a family lunch. The service was great. Our wait staff refilled drinks as soon as they were less than half full. The kids were happy as they don't normally get that much sugared soda. The kids menu offers several items and the portions are generous. I enjoy the BBQ Chicken Salad and usually have to take half of it home. The baby back ribs are slow cooked and tender. There are many side dishes available with several healthy options. We have never left hungry and this time was no exception. We will continue to visit Wood Ranch.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great food, semi good service.(little slow) they have a bar.
Try the sliders, for a quick meal. If you have more time try the steak.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I don't go here often but when I do I love the ribs and salads and to die for rolls! The place gets very busy so you can expect a line on busy nights. We had them cater both of my boys graduation parties and everyone loved the food.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I am a big fan of this chain but on this location I got a terrible experience. I was on business lunch here and order wings and found hairs in the food. After reporting this indecent manager came apologies for this but now I am not feeling safe to each on any of the Wood Ranch location.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We've been regular at this place due to the reputation of being a great BBQ place. Even at the workplace it's becoming popular for our party to order a take out. But lately I noticed that the food is not consistently great. I phoned ordered a take out and ordered their famous "shredded onions" which is really good and my son loves it.But this time the full order of the shredded onions was only half of the box. The bread also is becoming lesser and lesser.I ordered extra half a dozen but heres only 5 pieces. Before they throw in extras. Went for lunch and ordered again shredded onions for appetizer, still the same as take out. The full order doesn't fill up the plate and its not crunchy as it used to be. Can't complain of the service, still great and so is the rest of the food.