“Great ribs but long lines, get there early”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #3 of 201 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Large-party dining available! Our heated patio can accommodate private parties up to 70 guests. Reservations are limited so please call to speak with a manager. Superb Food at Moderate Prices. Wood Ranch's Camarillo Restaurant features a menu of highly praised signature dishes such as: Premium American Baby Back Pork Ribs, Certified Angus Beef(C) (steaks, prime rib, and burgers), USDA Choice Tri-Tip roasts, fish, chicken, and a superb Kids' Menu.
Camarillo, California
“Great ribs but long lines, get there early”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I don't go here often but when I do I love the ribs and salads and to die for rolls! The place gets very busy so you can expect a line on busy nights. We had them cater both of my boys graduation parties and everyone loved the food.

• Visited March 2014

Pune, India
“Terrible Experience (human Hairs in food)”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I am a big fan of this chain but on this location I got a terrible experience. I was on business lunch here and order wings and found hairs in the food. After reporting this indecent manager came apologies for this but now I am not feeling safe to each on any of the Wood Ranch location.

Visited March 2014
Camarillo, California
“Raising the price and lesser portion”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We've been regular at this place due to the reputation of being a great BBQ place. Even at the workplace it's becoming popular for our party to order a take out. But lately I noticed that the food is not consistently great. I phoned ordered a take out and ordered their famous "shredded onions" which is really good and my son loves it.But this time the full order of the shredded onions was only half of the box. The bread also is becoming lesser and lesser.I ordered extra half a dozen but heres only 5 pieces. Before they throw in extras. Went for lunch and ordered again shredded onions for appetizer, still the same as take out. The full order doesn't fill up the plate and its not crunchy as it used to be. Can't complain of the service, still great and so is the rest of the food.

• Visited April 2014
Camarillo, California
“I'm not fond of barbecue sauce”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

but I love the roasted chicken at Wood Ranch, plus the drinks are a decent size. We have a lot of friends who love to go here as they all like the barbecue, We have done take-out ribs with that really really good cole slaw and the whole family loved them. The service is always friendly and good,

Visited January 2014
“Best BBQ in Town”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food and service at Wood Ranch is consistently great. I have never had a bad experience or food not up to par. The cabbage slaw with peanuts is fabulous as are the tri-tip, baby back ribs, etc. I always enjoy dinner at Wood Ranch.

• Visited August 2013