“Barbeque”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #3 of 203 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Large-party dining available! Our heated patio can accommodate private parties up to 70 guests. Reservations are limited so please call to speak with a manager. Superb Food at Moderate Prices. Wood Ranch's Camarillo Restaurant features a menu of highly praised signature dishes such as: Premium American Baby Back Pork Ribs, Certified Angus Beef(C) (steaks, prime rib, and burgers), USDA Choice Tri-Tip roasts, fish, chicken, and a superb Kids' Menu.
Redwood City, California
“Barbeque”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went to Wood Ranch with a friend and his family. I hadn't been in about 15 years so I was looking forward to it. It's a boisterous noisy place so if you want an intimate place for quiet conversation, you should look elsewhere. You are served up a basket of hot, buttery garlic rolls after your order which help stave off the hunger. They are even willing to get your more if you ask politely without giving you stink eye. Portions are generous. I had the beef ribs with the original sauce, a side of fries and for some reason, rice (I had asked for broccoli). The food is always tasty at Wood Ranch and our server was warm and attentive to the two children in our group.

• Visited January 2013

Camarillo, California
“A Good Chain Restaurant”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is a chain restaurant on a freeway frontage road. As a rule, I do not like chain restaurants. However, Camarillo is a "chain" type town. It is madeup mostly of suburban sprawl and outlet stores. Therefore, this place fits right in. And with all that said, it is a very nice and warm chain restaurant. If you want a good steak or something else Americana, they have it and I doubt you will be displeased. And if you want a drink, the bar is also warm. But don't go there for sports, as the televisions are limited.

• Visited December 2012
CA
“Good Barbecue. Comfortable Atmosphere Overall.”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten at Wood Ranch,Camarillo on ocassion when we are in the area. He likes it much more than I do. He either gets fish or the pork babyback ribs. I enjoy beef ribs and that is my choice. Perhaps next time I'll try a steak?
The hosts and wait staff have always been very welcoming and available. They want to make sure that you are happy and comfortable. I would love it if they would change their piped-in music since I find it loud and obnoxious. When I have a meal out I appreciate a little ambience. Fast,loud music makes me think that they want you in and out quickly. I do appreciate the mood lighting however. Their garlic rolls are yummy and hard to resist. The prices are decent. The food is good though not outstanding. This is a nice location for families and couples.

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Busy. No views”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

If a busy place next to the 101 is what your looking for then this is your place. The food is above average. The Tri tip in it many forms was tasty.But the service was just ok. Also the location is not scenic in any way. They do a brisk business somebody likes it. Just not me.

• Visited October 2012
Camarillo, California
“take out for 4”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

chicken can be just roasted or BBQ style, baby back ribs lean, bbq sauce good balance between sweet and tart, ordered for 4 and got enough for 6, good choice of sides, service fast and accurate, eat in menu give wide variety, sometimes a wait for eat in but wortth it. Staff all intelligent and competent.

Visited November 2012