“Best burger of my life”
Review of The Habit

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Habit
Ranked #52 of 202 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stopped by for a bite to eat based on TA reviews. Best choice of the entire trip. The dbl charburger with some sweet potato fries nearly had me cancelling my hotel so I could camp out in their parking lot. The staff were awesome and were friendly and respectful to all the customers that came through while we were there. I want to move to Camarillo just to have this in my backyard. I can honestly say it was the best burger I've ever eaten.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great hamburgers. I just wish the restaurant was larger as sometimes it is difficult to get a table for 4.

Perhaps the restaurant should consider moving into the space across the road that was vacated by the sushi restaurant.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Food is good. Was back in the area for a few nights. Got take out for us a few nights from here. It was always good tasting

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The service was outstanding. Food was done in fair amount of time. Food was very very good. They also have sweet potoes fries,YUM.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I can't wait for this place to expand more in OC. When I lived in Camarillo I think I ate here once a week when they opened. In fact the owners recognized me every time I was there. I love the pastrami on the french roll and they do have one of the best burgers around. The fries are thick-cut and are perfect withe the house made ranch dressing.