“BEST SUSHI IN THE WORLD!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Camarillo, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST SUSHI IN THE WORLD!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2010

I've been going here since my mom was pregnant with me/ it may have something to do with my addiction but seriously I've travelled around the world (literally just got back from 8 months of traveling around the south pacific) & I've eaten at many different sushi restaurants all over Ventura county/ southern california & san francisco...MASA SUSHI's is the most unique best tasting sushi you will ever try & once you try it you'll be hooked. There are rolls named after my brother & I - the Jeff San Roll & the Debbie San Roll (#63? - I think). Anyway this is HANDS DOWN my favorite sushi restaurant in the world.
I recommend:
(#?) the AJ Roll
(#?) Bart Simpson Roll
(#?) Ojai Roll
(#?) Rainbow Roll

Guess that's a good introduction to his Menu!!!
The Miso & Tempura are excellent as well.
Bon Appetite :)

1 Thank Diesel4382

Southern California
“Great food - everyone's having fun here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2010

I've never before seen a restaurant where you can walk in and be "part of the crowd" right off the bat. There's definitely a party atmosphere at Masa Sushi. I've been there several different days of the week for dinner, and it's always packed. The menu carry's a little bit of everything, and new additions are constantly being made. You can spend a little more than you planned if you lose track of time and keep ordering, which I've done a couple of times. Masa Sushi makes you feel welcome, and you leave full and happy. What more can you ask?

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Camarillo, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Masa is the Master”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2010

Family owned homey environment. Friendly staff and Masa is FUNNY, especially around happy hour. Not too expensive, quality fish and portion size. I would spend $300 a week here if I could afford it. Always joke that I will cater my wedding by them when I get married

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Krusha6363
West Hills, Ca
“Best in Ventura county”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2008

I eat lunch here 3-4 days a week. The reason it's not 5 days is that they are closed on Tuesday. They have over 80 specialty rolls that are out of this world. You must try a 79 which is called a montgomery roll. A must try is a Y2k roll (#67). Masa has a great personalty and makes you feel at home. The couple times I have been there at night , the beer is always flowing and Masa is a show in itself.
If you are ever near Camarillo you must try this place. It's a 10 in my book.