“Good food & service”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Visited this place for a the first time accidentally(took a wrong turn)on my way to SF from SD. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise-one of the best Thai food I had till date. I really loved the location of the restaurant.

We were a group of 4, ordered veggie fried rice with Tom Yum soup, Pud Thai(chicken) and Chicken in sweet red curry and ground peanuts. As it was from lunch special, we had soup, rice & egg roll.

I would really love to go back to that place, but I'm not sure as it's too far from my place :)

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Had interesting items on their menu – different than your usual Thai. I had boneless stuffed chicken wings – sounds impossible to do. They were good. Other apps also good. Lady had a bone-in chicken, good, unusual. My dish also good. Service good. Not the greatest atmosphere – a place to go and eat, not hang around a long time.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Good food, But don't order a club soda or a coke--$3 each!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Prices are high though. But they are friendly and have good eats.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

The lady serving tables was very nice and had everything coming out on time and hot.
The food was nice, not the best Thai I have eaten but freshly cooked and Good value.