“Nice Evironment”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Irvine, California
“Nice Evironment”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Another regular spot that my wife and I have been to many many times. The bar tenders are very courteous, the food is great, the price isnt as bad as you would think for a classy restaurant like it is. Happy hour menu is really a good deal. I would highly reccomend the Tortilla Soup, it is the best tortilla soup I have ever had.

Great place for Romantic dinners.

Only negative: In the bar area when you sit at the bar you get great attentive service. When we have sat at the tall tables in the bar area, the waitresses took forever on getting drink orders, most the time the actual bar tenders would have to get our drink refill or food order. We have sat in the dining area many times and the service was way more prompt. I am guessing thats where they train people first. My first tip is sit at the actual bar when your in that area, 2nd tip if you are going to sit at the tall tables, do your order straight through the bar tenders.

• Visited April 2012

La Quinta, California
“One of The Best In Camarillo”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside but once inside, you are home free. The warm California decor is great and so is the food. The service is excellent! Try the Baseball Cut Sirloin or Oso Buco when they have it! It doesn't get better than this. The Salads are fantastic. The bar has a special menu for those that like sitting at the Bar. You can meet people here and they have a piano player on the weekends. I live in Camarillo and I go here at least twice a month!!!

• Visited August 2012
Ventura, California
“Gadabouts Lunch”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Excellent Service! Wonderful food! Especially the grilled chicken sandwich with the
very special aioli ! We'll be back for dinner next time!!! **********

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Barb E
Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“surprised to read so many negative reviews”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stumbled on this place accidentally after doing some outlet shopping and were very pleased with our meal and the entertainment. Both our meals were very good - my chicken was juicy on the inside with a crispy crust, my husband's steak was tender and flavourful. We very much enjoyed the live entertainment - the musician was quite a talented vocalist and guitarist. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful despite appearing to be quite busy. The prices were somewhat high but reasonable for the quality of the food we received. Would return again.

• Visited July 2012
“Don't go here.”
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

This used to be my favorite place 2 years ago, delicious margaritas with grilled cheese and tomato soup on sundays a great deal! Unfortunately, since then it has gone downhill. They raised the prices on everything, advertise deals they no longer honor. Went recently and when inquiring about charges I didn't expect above the already expensive menu, server Gretchen was very rude and defensive. Charged a different price than stated on menu and bill was non-negotiable. Beyond that the food was only decent. Will definitely not be returning, do yourself a favor and go across the street to Yolanda's for a much better experience. You'll be thankful you did.

1 Thank Local_Camarillo