Ottavio's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We had dinner here each night, both times we were down for horse shows and WE LOVED IT. The waiter remembered us and what we ordered, even 2 weeks later, and gave us a complimentary appetizer. WE'LL BE BACK!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Good food, generous portions. Lots of vegetarian choices, especially with eggplant. Lots of pasta choices. Sandwiches are not as good a choice. They make a good baked ziti. I am told this place has been in Camarillo for a long time. They have a lunch buffet of pizza, pasta, and salad. Budget around $10-$15 for lunch. Good atmosphere and service. Not too formal or casual. Full bar. They have Surf beer.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went to Ottavio's on a Monday for a nice dinner with my daughter. We did not have reservations but were seated almost immediately. We got there a little before the evening dinner rush. Service like always was perfect. The menu has something for everyone and both my daughter and I decided to have something we had never eaten there before. I ordered the veal scallopini with minestrone soup for my starter and my daughter had a cheese tortellini with chicken, sundried tomatoes and spinach in a cream sauce and she also ordered the soup. The soup was delicious and they served warm rolls with the soup. The cheese tortellini was so good but really rich. My scallopini was not as tender as I would have expected although the flavor was good ( forgot to mention that it was served with a Marsala sauce.) The two veggies that came with it were green beans and carrots. Both were good and not overcooked. My Veal also came with a side of pasta which ended up being a small bowl of spaghetti. The only complaint I have about my dinner was the tenderness of the veal. We also split a dessert which was Tiramisu. It was not as good as normal but I would still say try it as I usually love their Tiramisu.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

They put out 2 pizzas, 2 soups, 2 pastas, a salad bar, and bread. for lunch, its quick pizza was whaty borught me in here. I know the family had armandos and have little tony's in oxnard. those 2 used to be my go to for pizza, but armandos shut down, and little tony's doesnt have the same taste. i was driving by and saw the buffett, stopped and my palate was very happy. it was vintage of what i expected the trio chain to taste like. service was good. yummmmy!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great Italian food. We stopped before going back to LA after a day shopping at the outlet next door. Very good for the children.