“Tasty Barbeque”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Tasty Barbeque”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I have been here a few times and always have trouble deciding what to order because it is so good. The portions are generous and served piping hot. I would say it was a little pricey but I always get two meals out whatever I order so that makes it look less expensive.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank casa_linda_7

Columbus, Ohio
“Glad we tried it”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Bandits special sandwich creations were excellent and reasonably priced. Pulled Pork topped with cole slaw and the Prime Rib sandwiches were delicious, as were their creative side dishes.

Visited July 2014
Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
“Great BBQ!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I took my grandfather here. It's his favorite restaurant, and after eating there, I can see why. The service is great. Neat old west atmosphere, and the best BBQ around. We all got the half sandwich lunch special which was still a lot of food. Best tri-tip sandwich I've ever had. I even forgot my debit card and they were nice enough to hang on to it until I returned. Love Bandits!

San Bernardino, California
“Delicious BBQ”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Most delicious BBQ I ever eaten. Best cole slaw. Service is great. Prices reasonable. In the heart of old town Camlarillo. Antique shops & a beautiful historic Catholic Church on the hill. Always beautiful weather.

• Visited March 2014
Camarillo, California
“Peanuts”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I'll admit that's why I come here. The bar has free peanuts. You can get a big beer, a cocktail, or some cheap happy hour grub. Every time I order off the regular menu I regret it though because it just seems the food is overpriced for what you get. Better options are out there for dinner. The BBQ sauce is really good.