“Authentic Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
La Crescenta, California
“Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Meat market atmosphere is a little strange but they have sitting in the room next door. Burrito's are huge and very affordable. Al Pastor taco's were excellent. My husband had tripes taco's and he loved them. We had a chile verde plate that was okay - not spicy enough. Tortas looked huge. We will definitely be back. The girl taking my order messed it up alittle but it wasn't too bad. I only speak English not sure if that is why. She put no tortilla's on our order for the Chile Verde plate and I asked for a flour toritlla, we said for here and she put it was to go. I ordered a large Horchata and she charged me for a small. Just little things. We also bought some chicken to grill at home for the next day. Was excellent. We were driving home from outlet's and I found this place on Yelp. I'm glad we stopped. There is a neat candy store next door too.

• Visited August 2013

Camarillo, California
“Why did it take me so long to find this?”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have lived in Camarillo for about a year and a half before I found this place. Before then I was going to Oxnard or Ventura for my Mexican food fix. I have had tacos, nachos and burritos there and all were delicious.

My only complaint is the staff there were super rude the few times they messed up my order and I asked them to fix it.

• Visited June 2013
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I lived in town for a couple years before I found this hidden gem. I love authentic Mexican tacos and finally had found them here. Now it's a regular stop for me, I can’t get enough, the food is so delicious.

• Visited October 2012
Massachusetts
“Excellent food”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This place is a favorite of my family in Camarillo. We stopped in for tacos and loved it. You order at the front cashier, and pick up your food at the meat counter in the back. There are a handful of tables in the produce section of the market if you want to eat in. If I lived nearby, I'd eat here regularly.

• Visited December 2012
Camarillo, California
“Great burritos and tacos”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

People travel from all over for the burritos and tacos at Establos. It's like a barbecue place in the South, if you see a pick up truck and a Lincoln in the parking lot you know it's going to be good.

Make sure you order at the front of the market and then go to the back to pick up your food. My first time I went to the deli in the back and could not understand why others were being handed tacos and burritos while I stood by and watched. Then I was told to go to the front to order. Who would have thought?

The carnitas burrito rocks and the pastor tacos are great.. I always have mine with everything - that means spicy rather than mild. They have a dining area but I always pick up a container of freshly made guacamole from the deli case and a bag of chips and take it home.

• Visited December 2012