“Great location, clean, friendly hotel staff...”

Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Camarillo
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Location is just over the 101 from the Outlet Mall. Close to several restaurants, fast food outlets and Starbucks and Ralph's Grocery Store are across the street on Las Posas Rd. Hotel is clean, beds are great, evening wine and beer reception was greatly appreciated. Rooms located on the Daily side of the street are the most quiet but avoid room 148 as it a butts the side entrance door that is used a lot and creates a loud bang that shakes the wall.

1  Thank SLOFoodie398
MichaelReardon, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We take great pride in providing great service as well as providing a clean comfortable room. I am pleased your stay went well and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize for the noise from the door. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are in the area again.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed here over Thanksgiving weekend. The room was ready well ahead of check in. We were able to check in, unpack, and out to dinner. Everything was great. Highly recommended. Great location right off the freeway and they had free shuttles to the Outlet Mall.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We take great pride in providing great service as well as a clean comfortable room. I am pleased your stay went well and that you enjoyed our "Black Friday" shuttle. We have been doing this for 5 years now and it has been a great success. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are in the area again.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This was my third visit to Camarillo, CA Hampton Inn. Very clean, bed super comfortable, nice wine and snack reception early evening. Room very clean. Choice of USA Today or local newspaper. I will visit again soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful comments and your continued loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are in the area again.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Choose to stay here as it was close to the Camarillo outlets, have stayed at other hotels in the past but would return to this one. The room sizes are huge as is the bathroom, fridge and sink with counter top in room, very clean,no balcony though. We were made to feel welcome by the staff, who offered their help if we needed anything extra. The complimentary breakfast was well laid out and offered a selection of fresh fruit,cereals, scrambled eggs,sausage, waffles etc fruit juice and coffee were also available. The outside pool was lovely, unfortunately the jacuzzi was not working but that was a minor point. There was a managers reception on a few nights mid-week where drinks and a very good selections of nibbles were available free. We had a very nice two night stay and hope to return in the future. Well done Hampton Inn !

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We take great pride in providing great service as well as a clean comfortable room. I am pleased your stay went well and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for the inconvenience of the Spa being down at the time of your visit. It was up and running quickly and is now in working order. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are in the area again.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

While visiting family in Camarillo, I stayed at the Hampton Inn for five (5) nights. The clealiness of the hotel- inside and oustide - was appealing. The rooms were cleaned on a daily basis; fresh towels, fresh toiletries, bedding, papercups; and clean countertops. There were no stains on the carpet, walls and doors. The complimentary breakfast was takinasty. In addition to some breakfast mainstays (oatmeals, fruit) , there were two (2) different selections everyday. At night I enjoyed the coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the dining area that was available for the hotel guests. I personally like to drink something warm before going to bed. The view of the mountains from my room was amazing. My only disappointment was that a shuttle service was not available for the premimum outlets. But all in all, I enjoyed my stay the Hampton Inn & suites.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We take great pride in providing great service as well as a clean comfortable room. I am pleased your long stay went well and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are in the area again.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I came to the Hampton Inn Camarillo for four days last weekend. I was in town for a wedding all the way from Philadelphia. I got a great rate as an employee, but even though I work for the corporation, I was still extremely impressed by everything. The hotel was extremely clean and smelled great. The breakfast was delicious and the staff was absolutely fantastic. I'll definitely recommend this hotel to anyone heading out to Camarillo or even L.A. Thank you everyone for a great stay, we really enjoyed ourselves.

Room Tip: I stayed in 354 and it was fantastic. Away from the elevators, ice machines, and right by the door...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful comments. It is sometimes hard to impress fellow Hilton Employees and I am glad that we were able to accomplish that. We take great pride in providing great service as well as a clean comfortable room. Thank you for the praise and the recomendations.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The desk staff were tremendously friendly and helpful suggesting places to shop and eat. The maintenance person was very quick to respond with a TV problem and even volunteered to help me move to a different room. The maids on my floor were very friendly and were available should I have needed anything. The person tending the breakfast area kept the space in pristine condition and well stocked. Overall a great stay. Easy to get to from the 101 freeway and near terrific shopping!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We take great pride in providing great service as well as a clean comfortable room. I am glad to hear that we were able to take care of the TV Issue. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are in the area again.

Michael Reardon

Also consider these accommodations in or near Camarillo
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oxnard/Camarillo
Residence Inn Camarillo
#4 of 10 in Camarillo
Hilton Garden Inn, Oxnard/Camarillo
Hampton Inn Channel Islands Harbor

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo? Share your experiences!