“Large suites, Central Location”

Bella Capri Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Camarillo B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Bella Capri with a large group while attending a wedding at the Camarillo Ranch. The hotel is cute, quaint and in a safe neighborhood within walking distance of shops and eats.
Only downside is the traffic noise can be a bit loud in the evening as it sits right on a major highway.

Stayed: March 2014
There are newer reviews for Bella Capri Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 21, 2014

The Bella Capri is a very well presented Inn. The king bed room is very spacious. The bed was extremely comfortable, the room and bathroom is modern. We only paid $100 for the night which we felt was a bargain considering the superb presentation of the room. Breakfast was served in the adjoining café - eggs, toast and fruit. Premium Outlets is just a 3 minute drive down the road and we had a small choice of very nice restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was not familiar with the area so it was a blind reservation in which I had second thoughts until I got here and met Teresa. She was so friendly and accommodating. She showed me a few rooms so that I could pick the one I felt more comfortable in. She went above and beyond the regular customer service recommending good restaurants, and actually gave me a voucher for a glass of wine. The room was very posh, big soaking tub, fridge, microwave, coffee maker with a beautiful patio, fireplace and hand scraped blonde wood floors. Free wifi and an amazing selection for breakfast. I could not be happier and will stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: All rooms were quiet and very luxerious but the suite is the best. Wood framed sliding doors, huge...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We were visiting family for Thanksgiving in Camarillo, and a search gave Bella Capri as an option in the area. Prices on rooms were reasonable, got good reviews here, so I figured we'd give it a try.

Overall, the property is nice. A bit dated and it shows some wear and tear, but it was clean and the staff were quite nice. I liked the breakfast vouchers for the cafe next door (food was good but nothing spectacular).

A good, solid motel that saves a few bucks over nearby competitors like Courtyard. My family would stay here again (if we want to brave the absolutely terrible traffic in Ventura and Santa Barbara county).

It would have gotten 5 stars had the property been a little more updated, and if they had 24 hour staffing (office closes at 10pm). My wife didn't love the mattress on the king bed, but I though it was fine

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank David B
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I was on a trip to L.A. and made a stop in Camarillo. Once again I stayed at the Bella Capri in the Tower Room. As usual, the staff was great, room was clean and very quiet with everything you need for a pleasant stay. Thank you for the great stay, once again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mygrammylammy
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Husband and I stayed one night on our way up North mid October. Pleasantly surprised how nice this boutique hotel is; clean, quiet and friendly staff. Resonably priced and included full breakfast, which was delish. We had the queen room on second floor, yes a bit small but everything else about the hotel made up for the size of the room. We were comfortable, more like we were cozy. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: They offer suites which are larger room size...book early enough to get one. Second floor was quiet...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed at the Bella Capri for a week while I was in Camarillo for Business. Lots of character in a nice location. The staff was very accommodating and off street parking was really nice although a bit tight on some nights. The room I was in was very small and shower was tiny but other than that room was clean and tidy. I would definitely rather have stayed at the Bella Capri than a big chain any day.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camarillo
Best Western Camarillo Inn
Residence Inn Camarillo
Residence Inn Camarillo
#5 of 10 in Camarillo
Hilton Garden Inn, Oxnard/Camarillo

Been to Bella Capri Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!