“Surfer style mexican food”
Review of Olas Mex Grill - CLOSED

Olas Mex Grill
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The chile verde burrito is huge. I especially enjoy the surf videos that play during the meal. There is nothing fancy about the place> Just good burritos, tacos, and homemade salsas.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Their Burritos are good, and since i don't eat rice and beans, i had an all meat burrito, which i enjoyed to the last bite.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We go at least once a month, usually for pick-up to take home, but once in while we take friends there for dinner. We have never had a bad meal, the staff is always friendly and helpful, and when we order take-out, it is waiting for us.

My husband loves the wet burritos. I like the traditional tostados and the chili rellenos, but we also love the dinner plates! So much food that we usually can make two meals from one!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The food is good, big portions ,very good prices, and the service nice. There is a large menu of burritos that are all good. My fav the vegetarian with chicken :).Go on an off time. Lunch and peak dinner hours are crowded. Order at the counter ,self serve place. Casual dress, busy, little noisy. They also have some TV's for sports, surf boards and ocean pics abound. Being a ocean lover I appreciate the surf focused decor, great place..fun.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I've been there numerous times, and it never fails to be anything less than exellent. Great staff, very friendly, amazing food, and an awesone atmosphere. Number one on my list.