“Nice Little Place”

Good Morning Cafe
Ranked #18 of 206 Restaurants in Camarillo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: ** Voted One of the Most Popular Restaurants in Camarillo 2016 -- "Best Breakfast" by the local business communities in Ventura County! Good Morning Cafe has become a neighborhood favorite in Camarillo. We serve memorable food and friendly hospitality to each and every guest who walks through our doors. You're invited to come by with your friends and family and give us a try! Mission From the warm and hospitable reception extended to each guest, to the care invested in each and every freshly prepared meal from our kitchen, to the good times and happy memories we want to help create, we hope that Good Morning Cafe becomes a special part of the lives of our guests. Description Founded in 2011 out of Christine's dream, the Camarillo restaurant, Good Morning Cafe, has become a neighborhood favorite destination serving up delicious food and friendly hospitality to each and every guest.
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Pleasant staff, huge portions & quick service. I would return to this place if I was in the area.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

This is tucked into a strip mall. Tables and booths, open until 3P, they serve breakfast and lunch all the time. I liked this place because the food was good, the coffee refills kept coming, and the price was very reasonable. Good size portions too. I will be back here.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My daughter and I stopped here for lunch one day when she had a half day of school. The food was delicious and the place was decorated nicely. We really felt strangely unwelcome, like in those Western movies where a stranger walks through the door and it's all quiet then the staff tries to pretend like it's business as usual but you know it's not. Everyone else was greeted with big hellos and called "Sweetie" and "Darling" but they seemed pained to even refill our water glass. When we left there were two waitresses at the counter and they didn't even say good-bye. I thought I was paranoid but my daughter mentioned she had the same vibe after we left. We are quiet, ordinary people, not loud or demanding. The only thing I can think that may have made them dislike us was that my daughter was wearing her private school uniform. Very weird, but way uncomfortable. We won't go back, the food was good but not worth what ever else was going on.

2  Thank marrkajay
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Very good omettes could use a few extra waitress's but minus that the food is very good

Reviewed February 4, 2012

This restaurant opened in 2011 and they are already always busy. That shows that they are doing things right. I like the free mini muffins they give you when you first sit down. I ordered the Camarillo Scramble and it was delicious, perfectly seasoned.. If your meal comes with a bisquit or toast option, then you can request pancakes instead if you want. Their pancakes are really good; I wish I could eat them everyday. Portion size is good. Price is moderate. Service is attentive, my coffee never ran low. I will be frequenting this establishment again.

1  Thank BigTimeFoody