Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$88
Travelocity$88
Tripadvisor$88
Trip.com$89
Vio.com$89
Destinia.com$104
All reviews goodnite inn front desk rooms are clean outlet mall great customer service no frills mini fridge would stay again ventura county nice pool outlets motel jose shopping freeway jesse cinema
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2019

I would like to commend Vince for the great customer service he has extended to me. From booking and giving us the direction where the exact location of Good Nite Inn and it’s distance to the outlet, he has a lot of patience in explaining to assure that we will enjoy our stay. When we checked out he assured us of our safe travel. For that, I am giving him a perfect score of 10. He is an asset to your company and he deserves something. Great job Vince! Please continue to be a good example to others..... From: Mona of Las Vegas, NV

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our Good Nite Inn Camarillo location. We appreciate your feedback as it serves as an invaluable instrument in monitoring our product and services. My staff and I are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and hope to see you again during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your review has been shared with Vince and our entire team.

Reviewed July 1, 2019

I’ve been staying here for awhile, anytime I am working in this area. Prices are always the cheapest around for the quality you get. The hotel is a step above the motel 6’s and budget inns but with the same price, if not cheaper. Nice pool, location is perfect next to outlets and great restaurants. King suites have a mini fridge which is great for long stays. The staff has always been super friendly. I dealt with Vince today, he was very friendly and informative. Defiantly will be back anytime I’m working in the area

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay during your last visits to our property. Our daily goal is to do our absolute best to exceed guest’s expectations by providing the best possible customer service and maintenance free rooms. We hope to see you again during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your comments have been shared with Vince and our entire team as I am sure your review will brighten their day.

Reviewed June 19, 2019

Vince at the front desk was very professional, expedited my check in, and contacted me to make sure my room met my expectations. I highly recommend staying here. Vince and the staff have been great. Definitely exceeded my expectation.

Room tip: Ask for Vince!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2019

Reviewed June 16, 2019

The staff was very hospitable Juan and Vince went out of their way to make our stay wonderful I was pleasantly surprised at how clean, quiet, and nice the room was. I especially liked the price it was affordable and I will definitely come back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Good Nite Inn Camarillo. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.
We are so happy that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Good Nite Inn Camarillo. Your review has been shared with Vince, Juan, and our entire team.
We look forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Nice & clean. Right beside Hwy 101 yet we were at the back facing the freeway & there were no noise issues. Motorcycles can park outside your door & security was fine. Walk one way & there's a very large outlet mall, walk 10 minutes the other & you're in funky Old Town Camarillo with good bars, restaurants & shops, delis etc. There's even a good dive bar with pool tables. Say hi to Vince at the front desk.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience. We are pleased to hear that our accommodations and service met your expectations and look forward to your next visit to the Camarillo Good Nite Inn. I have shared your review with Vince and our entire team.