Lowest prices for your stay
$98
$78
Hotels.com$89
Priceline$88
Travelocity$89
All reviews goodnite inn front desk rooms are clean outlet mall great customer service no frills mini fridge would stay again ventura county nice pool outlets motel jose shopping freeway jesse cinema
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2019

The staff was very hospitable Juan and Vince went out of their way to make our stay wonderful I was pleasantly surprised at how clean, quiet, and nice the room was. I especially liked the price it was affordable and I will definitely come back.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Good Nite Inn Camarillo. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.
We are so happy that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Good Nite Inn Camarillo. Your review has been shared with Vince, Juan, and our entire team.
We look forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Nice & clean. Right beside Hwy 101 yet we were at the back facing the freeway & there were no noise issues. Motorcycles can park outside your door & security was fine. Walk one way & there's a very large outlet mall, walk 10 minutes the other & you're in funky Old Town Camarillo with good bars, restaurants & shops, delis etc. There's even a good dive bar with pool tables. Say hi to Vince at the front desk.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience. We are pleased to hear that our accommodations and service met your expectations and look forward to your next visit to the Camarillo Good Nite Inn. I have shared your review with Vince and our entire team.

Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

My drive from LAX was long and I had had a long flight earlier this morning. I arrived at Good Night Inn about 1:45pm and was exhausted and from my long flight and drive. Luckily Vincent, who checked me was able to accommodate my early arrival with a room so I could get some much needed sleep.
I really appreciate the fact the I was given the option of checking in early with out any hassle.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our Good Nite Inn Camarillo location. We appreciate your feedback as it serves as an invaluable instrument in monitoring our product and services. My staff and I are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and Vince was able to offer his usual hospitality and checked you in early. Your review has been shared with Vince our entire team.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

I really enjoyed my recent stay. I wasn't sure what to expect because of the very affordable price, but I was pleasantly surprised. Clean, cozy, safe and in a good area. Great shower and water pressure- bathroom was sparkling clean! Staff was also very pleasant and helpful. I read another review where someone said "not many amenities." Well, it had all of the necessities, but I would rather have a low price than lots of "extras" that aren't needed. Definitely recommend and would surely stay again when in the area. Thank you!

Room tip: Recommend pizza delivery from local Toppers- it was excellent!
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jesse R, Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay during your last visits to our property. Our daily goal is to do our absolute best to exceed guest’s expectations by providing the best possible customer service and maintenance free rooms. We hope to see you again during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your comments have been shared with our entire team as I am sure your review will brighten their day.

Reviewed April 21, 2019

Not my first time staying here, nor my second time. The place is clean, was able to sleep comfortably. Walking distance to the outlets, which means, no need to look for parking at the outlets The folks working in there are friendly and helpful. Since I hate to battle traffic, I stay here every time I go shopping.

Date of stay: April 2019
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are definitely located adjacent to the Camarillo Premium Outlet stores and love to hear from our guests about their experiences at our location. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and continue to stay with us while visiting Camarillo. Cannot wait to welcome you once again soon!