Lowest prices for your stay
$88
Free cancellation until 02/11/23
Expedia.com$88
Travelocity$88
Destinia.com$104
All reviews goodnite inn front desk rooms are clean outlet mall great customer service no frills mini fridge would stay again ventura county nice pool outlets motel jose shopping freeway jesse cinema
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019

I really enjoyed my recent stay. I wasn't sure what to expect because of the very affordable price, but I was pleasantly surprised. Clean, cozy, safe and in a good area. Great shower and water pressure- bathroom was sparkling clean! Staff was also very pleasant and helpful. I read another review where someone said "not many amenities." Well, it had all of the necessities, but I would rather have a low price than lots of "extras" that aren't needed. Definitely recommend and would surely stay again when in the area. Thank you!

Room tip: Recommend pizza delivery from local Toppers- it was excellent!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jesse R, Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay during your last visits to our property. Our daily goal is to do our absolute best to exceed guest’s expectations by providing the best possible customer service and maintenance free rooms. We hope to see you again during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your comments have been shared with our entire team as I am sure your review will brighten their day.

Reviewed April 21, 2019

Not my first time staying here, nor my second time. The place is clean, was able to sleep comfortably. Walking distance to the outlets, which means, no need to look for parking at the outlets The folks working in there are friendly and helpful. Since I hate to battle traffic, I stay here every time I go shopping.

Date of stay: April 2019
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are definitely located adjacent to the Camarillo Premium Outlet stores and love to hear from our guests about their experiences at our location. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and continue to stay with us while visiting Camarillo. Cannot wait to welcome you once again soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

When I reserved this hotel, I knew of it's location...right next to the highway. What I did not anticipate was the constant freeway noise, even at 1-3am could the freeway traffic be heard! If you are sensitive like my son, this may not be the place for you. HOWEVER, other than that, my stay was wonderful. The room was exceptionally clean, Vince and at the front desk was very efficient and knowledgeable of the area when checking me in, Gabe in the evening was pleasantly accommodating. Most of all the price was the lowest I found in the area and this place is NO dingy motel 6! If you don't mind the traffic like me, then this is hotel is GREAT! But if you're a light sleeping complainer like my teenage son then I would recommend sleeping elsewhere.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay during your last visits to our property despite al little freeway noise. Our daily goal is to do our absolute best to exceed guest’s expectations by providing the best possible customer service and maintenance free rooms. We hope to see you again during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your comments have been shared with Vince, Gabe and our entire team.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

It was pretty easy to choose this place when the price was low, and because of that I was expecting semi-cleanliness and mediocre service. To my surprise, the room was VERY clean, there wasn't much to the room ie. no minifridge, no microwave (in the room, there's one in the lobby for customers) but it was clean nonetheless. The staff here is what really took the cake, front desk clerk Vince was really cool. He checked me in quickly, recommended a great BBQ place, and then checked me out the following morning with another good restaurant for bfast. The overnight girl was sweet when I asked for a wake up call. For under $70, I'll be back here if I'm ever in the area again.

Room tip: Freeway is audible from front of hotel.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank DannyinPerris

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay during your last visits to our property. Our daily goal is to do our absolute best to exceed guest’s expectations by providing the best possible customer service and maintenance free rooms. We hope to see you again during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your comments have been shared with Vince and our entire team as I am sure your review will brighten their day.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Place is located very close to the outlet and restaurants. Staff is welcoming and nice. I also believe I got a good deal here.

The reason for not rating this higher is because certain basic things I have come to expect from all hotels and motels in the US.

There is no coffee or fridge in the rooms. Since the hotel is right next to the big road with traffic all night, the noise is very loud. The noise comes in through the ac unit and thin walls.

If staying here I recommend asking for a room not facing the highway.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Robert R

Let me start by thanking you for commenting on our hotel in regards to your recent visit. Your feedback is very much appreciated because we use this information to improve our overall operation. Our goal is to create a great experience for each and every one of our valued guests and regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations due to the lack of amenities.
As we continue to build our brand, we will be adding additional amenities to our guest rooms. We thank you once again and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to extend our hospitality. .