Lowest prices for your stay
$97
$79
Hotels.com
$79
Priceline$87
Travelocity$79
Destinia.com$103
All reviews goodnite inn front desk rooms are clean outlet mall great customer service no frills mini fridge would stay again ventura county nice pool outlets motel jose shopping freeway jesse cinema
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019

It was pretty easy to choose this place when the price was low, and because of that I was expecting semi-cleanliness and mediocre service. To my surprise, the room was VERY clean, there wasn't much to the room ie. no minifridge, no microwave (in the room, there's one in the lobby for customers) but it was clean nonetheless. The staff here is what really took the cake, front desk clerk Vince was really cool. He checked me in quickly, recommended a great BBQ place, and then checked me out the following morning with another good restaurant for bfast. The overnight girl was sweet when I asked for a wake up call. For under $70, I'll be back here if I'm ever in the area again.

Room tip: Freeway is audible from front of hotel.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank DannyinPerris
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay during your last visits to our property. Our daily goal is to do our absolute best to exceed guest’s expectations by providing the best possible customer service and maintenance free rooms. We hope to see you again during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your comments have been shared with Vince and our entire team as I am sure your review will brighten their day.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Place is located very close to the outlet and restaurants. Staff is welcoming and nice. I also believe I got a good deal here.

The reason for not rating this higher is because certain basic things I have come to expect from all hotels and motels in the US.

There is no coffee or fridge in the rooms. Since the hotel is right next to the big road with traffic all night, the noise is very loud. The noise comes in through the ac unit and thin walls.

If staying here I recommend asking for a room not facing the highway.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Robert R

Let me start by thanking you for commenting on our hotel in regards to your recent visit. Your feedback is very much appreciated because we use this information to improve our overall operation. Our goal is to create a great experience for each and every one of our valued guests and regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations due to the lack of amenities.
As we continue to build our brand, we will be adding additional amenities to our guest rooms. We thank you once again and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to extend our hospitality. .

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

I've stayed there 50 times in the last a year and they used to have two employees that were awesome very professional very polite and knew how to treat customers and people apparently they are no longer working there a reason that I know nothing about their general manager is a joke and very unprofessional and also employing vents very unprofessional so I stayed there last week and I stayed with a temporary credit card Visa card from my bank because I had to get a new card I'm writing all this because it has to do with the story so whoever checked me in that it was a new person I didn't know who he was just checked me in like you normally would be checked in never said a word or anything about my card that was for two nights I was staying for the weekend so the third night I rechecked back in and so they had to see my card again and the general manager was the one who was checking me in and he was rudely telling me that my name wasn't on the card in that checked you in the night before shouldn't have we don't take anybody that doesn't have the name on the card blah blah blah but I'll do it this one time as I told him we'll nobody said anything two nights ago when I checked in I've been here many many times and that's what the general manager said is why I'll do it again so I think it was fine my boyfriend I leave and come back later in the afternoon and was heating up food in the microwave down by the office that employee Vince came running out and was like whydid you tell them I boss what did you say or why did you say that I checked you in with your card and mind you have no idea where he's coming from because he's not the one who checked me in and why would the general manager tell him that I told him that he checked me in I'm not even sure what he told them I'm not even sure why it even made sense at that point because if there was a problem the general manager should have spoke to me directly not getting his employees all fired up than his employees coming at me unprofessionally so then I go into the office I'm like what is going on and Vince the kid was saying that the general manager said this said I told him it was him that checked me in and then he started talking about the two employees that didn't work there anymore how they would give us things for free or how I stayed there for free I was like what are you talking about I never took anything for free they never gave us anything for free all my records you can see in your computer and through hotels.com so of course I'm very upset and all of a sudden out of the back the joke of a general manager comes out and goes you can't talk like that get out get out I like what are you talkin about you can't tell me I can't cuss I'm not cussing at anyone I was cussing in general because they piss they upset me accusing me of stealing or staying there for free or taking things for free which is a two-star hotels and what is it that I'm taking for free what the Coffee that tastes like water I stay there because it's a reasonably priced and I've stayed so many times not for there their luxury and even after I found roaches in the room a couple of times and at that time I was given a 25% coupon for my next visit that's the only thing I've ever received from anybody there and it was Justified I was horrified that they came at me that way accusing me of things that didn't even happened and I think it's because I got along so well with the employees Anna in the employee Jose that were awesome and so friendly and I don't understand why all of that turned into a huge ordeal to where they told me I could no longer stay there again that if I came on the premises they would call the police are you kidding me for what all because an employee checked me in without my name being on a card so that pic should be something that the so-called general manager was a joke should have dealt with with his employee behind closed doors and not even come to me about anything because none of that was my problem I wouldn't recommend staying there they have rude and unprofessional workers I am also appalled by how they spoke to me and accuse me of things that weren't true they're lucky I don't sue them I am so mad and upset What a joke how they run that place

Trip type: Traveled on business
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Thanks for your feedback!

We at Good Nite Inn Camarillo cater to a vast variety of guests that include Weekly Corporate Travelers, Weekend shoppers, and those simply looking for a clean, well maintained room on a budget. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional customer service but unfortunately we do not cater to guests that use foul language and are verbally abusive toward our front desk team or any one of our valued employees. It is unfortunate that we can no longer accommodate your lodging needs but we are certain that you will find someone that will.

Management

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Great stay was really clean. Front office staff was really helpful. Close to the outlets and restaurant easy access to the freeway. I will be coming back In near future prices were really affordable. Thanks again good Nite Inn

Trip type: Traveled on business
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our Good Nite Inn Camarillo location. We appreciate your feedback as it serves as an invaluable instrument in monitoring our product and services. My staff and I are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and hope to see you again during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your review has been shared with our entire team

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

If you have low standards and you're looking for a clean place to stay for the night then look no further.
This place is really the epitome of a bare bones stay.
Few towels, and a tiny hairdryer as the only real luxury of the place. I felt the location was a little sketchy. Maybe that was just me.
I don't ask for much when I stay at a hotel/motel. Just a clean bed, water, and no bedbugs or anything of the sort. This place checked those boxes so I wouldn't mind staying here again for the price.
Not exactly my first choice but meh.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! Our team looks forward to providing you with a better overall experience in the future.
It’s our commitment to serve our guests and we will do our best to provide a better experience in the future. Please come back soon!