All reviews front desk rooms are clean outlet mall camarillo outlets great customer service no frills walking distance movie theater premium outlets ventura county convenient location cookies vincent shopping freeway destiny california
Reviewed September 8, 2018

The inn is directly next to the Camarillo Outlets and it is not that far from Old Town Camarillo. Amenities are minimal, but all I needed is a bed and bathroom for a few nights. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience. We are pleased to hear that our accommodations met your expectations and look forward to your next visit to the Camarillo Good Nite Inn. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you during your next visit to Camarillo.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night. Good and clean. Convenient when travelling and for shopping at Camarillo. It was fully booked when we stayed and we noticed many walk inns were turned away. Free coffee at reception in the morning.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are definitely located next to the Premium Outlet stores and love to hear from our guests about their experiences at our location. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay while visiting Good Nite Inn Camarillo. Cannot wait to welcome you once again soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Inn for 2 weeks and had a very pleasant stay. The staff were very pleasant and polite in a nice relaxing room. I would come back here again as it really suits my needs. Just one recommendation is a cooler to keep the water cool

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Thank you for selecting the Good Nite Inn Camarillo! So glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating. I have shared your review with our entire team. Please come back soon!!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Clean and neat room. Comfortable bed. Fantastic AC. Hot water for shower and shave. Parking area clean and well-lit. Staff friendly and attentive. Not a lot of traffic noise. Pool looked nice. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our Good Nite Inn Camarillo location. We appreciate your feedback as it serves as an invaluable instrument in monitoring our product and services. My staff and I are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and hope to see you again real soon during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your review has been shared with our team.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

The accommodations were great considering how cheap the price was! And the hotel staff was very friendly! I had accidentally booked a different room type and the front desk representative Vincent was more than eager to help me change that. It was done within minutes and I was on my way! Thank you guys. Also, it’s very close to the outlets

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay. Our daily goal is to do our absolute best to exceed guest’s expectations by providing the best possible customer service and maintenance free rooms. We hope to see you again during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your comments have been shared with Vince and our entire team.