All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanoutlet mallgreat customer serviceno frillswalking distancemovie theaterpremium outletsventura countyconvenient locationcookiesvincentshoppingfreewaydestinycaliforniatelevision
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Inn for 2 weeks and had a very pleasant stay. The staff were very pleasant and polite in a nice relaxing room. I would come back here again as it really suits my needs. Just one recommendation is a cooler to keep the water cool

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Thank you for selecting the Good Nite Inn Camarillo! So glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating. I have shared your review with our entire team. Please come back soon!!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Clean and neat room. Comfortable bed. Fantastic AC. Hot water for shower and shave. Parking area clean and well-lit. Staff friendly and attentive. Not a lot of traffic noise. Pool looked nice. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our Good Nite Inn Camarillo location. We appreciate your feedback as it serves as an invaluable instrument in monitoring our product and services. My staff and I are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and hope to see you again real soon during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your review has been shared with our team.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

The accommodations were great considering how cheap the price was! And the hotel staff was very friendly! I had accidentally booked a different room type and the front desk representative Vincent was more than eager to help me change that. It was done within minutes and I was on my way! Thank you guys. Also, it’s very close to the outlets

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay. Our daily goal is to do our absolute best to exceed guest’s expectations by providing the best possible customer service and maintenance free rooms. We hope to see you again during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your comments have been shared with Vince and our entire team.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed 4x's in one year at goodnite inn in Camarillo. Awesome staff and clean rooms. Will return soon for another visit!!! Thanks Vincent for all of your help. The pool was fun and relaxing. Shopping right next door!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience. We are pleased to hear that our accommodations met your expectations and Vince provided exceptional service. We look forward to your next visit to the Camarillo Good Nite Inn.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

They were great. Maid service helped us every morning but when we asked to clean our room they skipped us but other than that pool was clean workers were friendly and I would stay again. It was close for all of our family to get up and go to the baseball park