Good Nite Inn Camarillo
$175
$154
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$129
Courtyard
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$84
QualityInn
$139
Hampton.com
$77
Bella Capri Inn & Suites(Camarillo)(Great Value!)
$96
$120
$186
$179
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

All reviewsfront deskrooms are cleanoutlet mallgreat pricecamarillo outletsno frillswalking distancegreat customer servicemovie theatera great stayventura countyconvenient locationcookiesvincefreewayshoppingdestiny
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good stay. No Mini fridge or safe. Comfortable stay however. Friendly staff. Pool was not heated. Amazing for the price. Will definitely be staying here again in the future. Decently close to everything in the area as well.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are definitely located next to the Premium Outlet stores and love to hear from our guests about their experiences at our location. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay while visiting Good Nite Inn Camarillo. Cannot wait to welcome you once again soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2018

I checked in on Saturday, arriving early but Gabriel was nice enough to get a room for me early and checked me in. Room was extremely clean and comfortable and although the hotel is close to the freeway, I was not bothered by the noise. Check-out was quick and easy, just dropped the key off in the office, grabbing a cup of coffee at the same time. I will recommend to all my friends and will choose this hotel whenever I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Vicente the front desk employee was very friendly and helpful guy. My room was very clean . Pool area was clean and in great condition. Best hotel I have stayed will definitely be come back to this hotel when i am the area.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay. Our daily goal is to do our absolute best to exceed guest’s expectations by providing the best possible customer service and maintenance free rooms. We hope to see you again during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your comments have been shared with Vince and our entire team.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Good Night Inn and loved it, the staff is super friendly and very accommodating. Every time I stay here I have a great experience with VINCE.
Best bang for the buck I'm the area.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a clean and inexpensive place to stay.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our Good Nite Inn Camarillo location. We appreciate your feedback as it serves as an invaluable instrument in monitoring our product and services. My staff and I are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and hope to see you again real soon during your next trip to the Camarillo area. Your comments have been shared with Vince and our team.

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Worst service ever, Broken tv, Bad internet, bugs, dirty rooms, very rude staff. Service was so bad I wouldn't send my dog to stay there. Your better off taking your money up to Oxnard and paying less for better quality.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

We are very sorry to hear of the substandard accommodations during your recent visit. This is definitely not the norm and usually our guests enjoy their overall experience with clean rooms and exceptional service. Your concerns have not been taken lightly and for this reason, your review has been forwarded to our Operations Manager and Housekeeping team for further investigation. Again, please accept our sincere apology.