All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanoutlet mallgreat customer serviceno frillswalking distancemovie theaterpremium outletsventura countyconvenient locationcookiesvincentshoppingfreewaydestinycaliforniatelevision
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for three nights. The exterior looker well kept initially and the staff at check in was very friendly and helpful. The complimentary chocolate chip cookie was a nice touch. The issue was the cleanliness of the room. The remote control was filthy. I used a sheet over it to change the channels. The headboard of the bed had a giant patch of sticky, what looked like, jelly, with hairs stuck in it. Behind the faucet of the sink was an inch of black gunk. The water thing in the ceiling was completely black with mold. The phone in the room was also completely filthy. I stay at a lot of hotels, I was very surprised. Also, though I was grateful for an air conditioner, it was soooo loud. Walking to my car I noticed some trash under the bushes in front of my car, it was still there when I checked out three days later...

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent stay. The issues you experienced are not easy to hear, and I want to apologize to you for your inconvenience. I know we can't change or erase what happened, but I’d like to say thank you for taking the time to inform us of what occurred during your stay. Your comments have been shared with our Operations Manager and Maintenance Engineer for immediate follow up. We sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to extend our hospitality.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

nice and clean motel, but wouldn't book again. I booked for 24 nights for USD 1,538. Because I left the place for three days during my stay, I went upfront to the front desk to ask if it is possible to give the room back for three days during my stay. They changed my reservation and after the change the new reservation cost me USD 1,577. So the shorter stay (3 days less) cost me USD 39 more, although I thought I can save money when I stay less days there. I could have leave the reservation how it was, leave all my luggage in my room during the planed short trip and stay in the same room and it would have cost me less than it was after the change. I directly talked to the manager and he said he can't do anything against this situation. Everyone can decide by himself, if this is a good way to treat customers.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are so sorry to hear of your recent problems with your reservation. Surely this has been quite an inconvenience for you. We would like to work towards a resolution with you so please reach out to me for further assistance.
Jesse Ruvalcaba- General Manager

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

The rooms were very clean and organized. As well as Vincent who checked us in was very attentive and looked out for the best deals for us as possible. He was very friendly and made us want to come back again. The maids were excellent and left the room spotless and the room service was amazing and timeless. I would definitely come back again to the outstanding service and friendly staff.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for selecting the Good Nite Inn Camarillo! So glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your review and thank you for recognizing Vince and our Housekeeping team. We try our best to take care of our guests. Please come back any time!!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here to move a family member home. The second night, I had an extra car to park. They only allow 1 car per room. That left me with a problem for which they had no solution. The room was clean, no iron, coffee pot, microwave etc. Beds are hard. Ran out of hot water in the shower. You get what you pay for. Next time I'm going back to AIRBNB. I've met great people, stayed in nicer places and paid a lot less. Would not have had the parking issue either.

1  Thank Edward B
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. We strive to deliver a great guest experience and a clean and maintenance free room, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We are very sorry to hear that our Inn did not provide an additional parking pass because unfortunately we do sell out nightly and only have 1 spot for every rented room. We are committed to providing exceptional service and will also look into our current water heater temperature. This unfortunate situation is a rare incident but I have notified our maintenance team so that we may take immediate action. We appreciate your taking the time to share you experience and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to extend our hospitality.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

The check in process was pleasant and the guy that helped was always happy, nice, and funny. We stayed for 7 days and the room service was very accommodating and when we needed towels, room cleaning, and etc. They made sure we received it. Yanet was able to give me a room key when i locked mine in the room. I would definitely stay again on my next visit to camarillo. Thank you, Good Nite Inn