$169
Hampton.com
Bella Capri Inn & Suites(Camarillo)(Great Value!)
$108
$114
$129
$125
Orbitz.com
Best Western Camarillo Inn(Camarillo)
$141
$120
All reviewsfront deskrooms are cleanoutlet mallgreat pricegreat customer serviceno frillswalking distancemovie theaterpremium outletswould stay againventura countyconvenient locationcookiesvincentshoppingfreewaydestiny
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here to move a family member home. The second night, I had an extra car to park. They only allow 1 car per room. That left me with a problem for which they had no solution. The room was clean, no iron, coffee pot, microwave etc. Beds are hard. Ran out of hot water in the shower. You get what you pay for. Next time I'm going back to AIRBNB. I've met great people, stayed in nicer places and paid a lot less. Would not have had the parking issue either.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Edward B
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. We strive to deliver a great guest experience and a clean and maintenance free room, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We are very sorry to hear that our Inn did not provide an additional parking pass because unfortunately we do sell out nightly and only have 1 spot for every rented room. We are committed to providing exceptional service and will also look into our current water heater temperature. This unfortunate situation is a rare incident but I have notified our maintenance team so that we may take immediate action. We appreciate your taking the time to share you experience and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to extend our hospitality.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

The check in process was pleasant and the guy that helped was always happy, nice, and funny. We stayed for 7 days and the room service was very accommodating and when we needed towels, room cleaning, and etc. They made sure we received it. Yanet was able to give me a room key when i locked mine in the room. I would definitely stay again on my next visit to camarillo. Thank you, Good Nite Inn

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2017

Ana, at the front desk, is always quick and friendly at check-in. She always saves me homemade chocolate cookie when she knows that I am visiting. Similarly, when I checkout, Destiny always provide a friendly good morning and coffee. Both Destiny and Ana have made a conscious effort to learn and call me by name.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Wow- Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We are beyond thrilled that you continuously choose to stay with us at the Good Nite Inn and always have an exceptional stay. We cannot thank you enough for all your kind words regarding the hotel, Ana, Desteny, and our staff. We will be sure to share your review with everyone, as I am sure it will brighten their day! Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

They're amazing here, clean rooms and the staff is very nice and easy to work with. I drove from Texas for the training camp here and the booking process was so easy and I was able to get a room and get checked in.

Stayed: July 2017
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience. We are pleased to hear that our accommodations met your expectations and look forward to your next visit to the Camarillo area. Your review has been shared with our entire team.

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

As we planned two days in outlet Center, we choose this low cost motel. We spend a very good night there, perhaps a little bit noisy but very comfortable. Swimming pool (quite cold). Good overnight place.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I'm thrilled to see that our staff made your stay at the Good Nite Inn Camarillo a memorable one! Your feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated as it serves as an invaluable instrument in monitoring our overall guest experience and service. Your comments have been shared with our entire team.