Lowest prices for your stay
$98
$78
Hotels.com$89
Priceline$88
Travelocity$89
All reviews goodnite inn front desk rooms are clean outlet mall great customer service no frills mini fridge would stay again ventura county nice pool outlets motel jose shopping freeway jesse cinema
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2016

I loved the location and the price and the employees were fabulous, my only concern was the cleanliness of the room . I stayed in room 258 my first reservation and the towels were full of hair and it grossed me out . the room smelled like cigarette when I first walked in and the shower was a unpleasant experience considering the water didn't go down . I believe there's a clog somewhere in the pipes .I really love this place and call it home when ever I do visit but it seems to be getting dirtier than the previous times. I would hate to have to stay somewhere else for something that could be fixed easily.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 31, 2016

The rooms are fine the people that work the front desk are good . I just had an issue with spiders in my room then I got bit up the front desk took care of it after I said something about itbut I will still stay at your hotel

Room tip: Get rid of the stupid toilet paper hangers and put a new style in them
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

It started out ok reserved our room online. The gentleman behind the counter asked if we wanted first floor or second, my mom teased and asked if he was going to make an old lady go up and down stairs (she is 53). He gave us a handicap room on the corner. It made the joke more fun. Until we for into our room. The mini fridge was broken. The fridge part didn't work at all and had tape holding it together.
Then after a shower the water was everywhere with curtain closed and rug in floor the water spread out the door. There was mold in the shower thankfully no one was handicap it was quite disgusting. Then the next morning went to the lobby for coffee and there was none and the guy behind the counter was in a side room and completely ignore us. Will never stay there again

Trip type: Traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. We strive to deliver a great guest experience and a clean and maintenance free room, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We are very sorry to hear that our Inn did not meet your expectation and will meet with our back of the house departments to follow up with corrective action. Thank you for letting us know where improvement is needed and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to extend our hospitality.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Unfriendly/borderline rude staff, crummy TV, lumpy mattress, no fridge or microwave, no breakfast!!! WAY overpriced for what you get!!! It is right near a HUGE outlet mall, but would NEVER stay here again!!!

Room tip: Do NOT stay here!!!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your most recent experience. Our management team and staff aim to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service you experienced during your stay. We will take your comments and use this information to retrain our team members so that we may prevent this from reoccurring. We apologize once again and hope that you will give us another opportunity to extend our hospitality.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Being a budget hotel usually means sacrificing on a good sleep but this wasn't the case for me. I found the beds and pillows to be comfortable and clean, not the usual lumpy budget pillow. The windows are fairly thin though and let a lot of noise in so if you're a light sleeper you might want a room facing away from the road. Towels were rough and the bathroom fan was annoyingly loud but for the price those things are to be expected. If you need to be close to the outlet and want something cheap this is a good choice.

Trip type: Traveled with family