I stayed here for 3 days while visiting family in Camarillo. Due to the reasonable price of the room, I was a little bit nervous, but was happy to find a very tidy, decent, and comfortable room, in the back (away from freeway noise). The Inn is centrally located in Camarillo and is an easy hop to Ventura, Oxnard, Santa Barbara.
Medardo was super helpful, and told me about the free coffee in the morning, and was eager to help.
As a single female, I felt safe, which is huge. The area was well lit, and stores and restaurants are nearby.
I WILL stay here again.
If your family or friends need an inexpensive no frills, CLEAN place to stay, THIS is IT!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Good Nite Inn Camarillo, the ideal economy hotel in Camarillo, California! Only a short drive away from Los Angeles, Ventura and the Channel Islands, the Good Nite Inn in Camarillo, CA is the ideal spot for an affordable and comfortable stay. Apart from a friendly staff and a clean environment, guest laundry services, and relaxing, oversized Camarillo hotel rooms with wireless internet, and spacious beds, guests also enjoy complimentary coffee and tea each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn Camarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Camarillo Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Camarillo