“Not bad if it's your only option”

Good Nite Inn Camarillo
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Camarillo
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I had an early meeting at a nearby military installation the following morning so I decided to stay here. I figured all I really needed was a place to sleep and I was going to be there for only about 8 hours. The price is 100% accurate for the accommodations. The property is well kept from what I saw. The female night attendant when I checked in wasn't extra courteous, but not to far off from being inattentive to a customer. The armed security guard locked in the office behind a security window wasn't the best impression either. The room furniture was old but In good shape for its age. The bed was not comfortable, but again I anticipated that. The bathroom had clean towels and the tub, toilet, and sink were clean. The walls are very thin and I heard my neighbor snore the entire night. I also heard a very faint humming from the room behind me. I'm guessing it was the exhaust fan from that bathroom, but those noises combined caused me to lose sleep. I also heard people walking by throughout the night and morning. I did not get quality sleep here, and I would have possibly been better off had I just left really early from my house. Parking was good and nothing happened to my vehicle. The location is a very short drive from anything you may need while staying there. This hotel is a slight step down from a motel 6, and if all else fails I may possibly stay here again. It's not the worst place I have stayed, but I have stayed at much nicer properties in the area......and I also paid double the amount per night.....so you do get what you pay for.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Jesse R, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank You for sharing your most recent experience at our Good Nite Inn Camarillo. We are conveniently located off the 101 highway, Adjacent to the Premium Outlets, And just a few blocks away from Downtown Camarillo Area where you will find a vast variety of restaurants and shops. Our staff works very hard to maintain our product and do appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with the World Wide Web. We hope to see you again real soon.

There are newer reviews for Good Nite Inn Camarillo

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We have been travelling around California for 2 weeks, the value for money at this place was excellent! The motel is a short walk to the Camarillo outlets and a few restaurants ( the Vietnamese place called basil & mint is really good!) we have stayed in poorer quality motels that were a lot more expensive!!

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. We are pleased to hear that we met your expectations and you enjoyed your overall stay with the facility and its surroundings. We hope to see you again real soon. Your comments will be shared with our entire team.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

It was a nice custom service in this hotel.
Yanet gave me a nice service,
It's located in a good area.
The room was so clean, I can't complaint about that, everything was what I was looking for.

Definitely I'll come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for sharing, we are glad to have had the opportunity to extend our hospitality. We certainly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again during your next trip to Camarillo. Your comments have been shared with our team.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

The manager and the employees don't care at all about there guest! All they want in ur cash and the rest this people don't care.... The rooms R old, very apdated, carpet is super durty the badroom smells pretty bad, the beds are maga old, and last there ticks in the room the we were, and I'm sure in some of the rest of the other rooms R also ticks, if not in most of the rooms ? My son was beetling by ticks?! I URGE every one who READ this pay a little more for a decent place, than stay in this nasty hotel!! DEAD SERIOUS LADYS &. GENTS STAY AWAY from this chip nasty gross motel

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Cf01
Jesse R, Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

We’re terribly sorry to hear that our Inn did not meet your expectations. We wish you would have informed us of the issues during your stay and given us the opportunity to move you to a more acceptable room. Your comments raised a lot of concern because “Dewey Pest Control” treats our guest rooms on a monthly basis and ticks have never been an issue at our location. We take our guest’s feedback very seriously and will look into the matter at hand.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

First time staying here, we are just visiting and doing some shopping, got say it we love it, affordable, clean, and most important costumer service is great. Yanet gave us a tour around the area without leaving the lobby; she recommended great places to visit and told us what's going on around the area! We love the location. wish we could come more often. We love the outlets.

Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is a fine hotel and by far one of the best deals for the money. While I will admit, I have stayed in nicer hotels, I was blown away by the service of the front desk clerk. His name was Medardo. When I arrived on the property, there were already 4 people in line in front of me (again, testifying to the fact they must do a pretty good business), and Medardo handled each one as tho they were the only person there, making explanations of the available rooms to how the internet charges work. I will be honest and say that I figured with his hustle and personality, that his family owned the property, or that he was the Manger, covering the front desk in to fill in for someone that was sick. He was as helpful and polite with me as he was the prior 4 guests that he served. I am one that points out when someone delivers poor service, but I feel it also important that when I see someone going the extra mile, that it also be noted. The management, as well as the guest of this hotel are lucky to have Medardo there to serve them.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Me and my girlfriend came here for one night to go shopping at the Camarillo outlets. This was the cheapest place to stay in the area so we chose to stay here. I was surprised how clean and cozy the room was. The staff was also great. Medardo at the front desk was very friendly and polite. We checked in at a late time but he was still all smles. All in all it was a solid experience and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camarillo
Camarillo Executive Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn, Oxnard/Camarillo
Courtyard Camarillo
Courtyard Camarillo
#4 of 10 in Camarillo

Been to Good Nite Inn Camarillo? Share your experiences!