“Affordable stay. Helpful staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Good Nite Inn Camarillo
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Camarillo
Goleta
“Affordable stay. Helpful staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Me and my girlfriend came here for one night to go shopping at the Camarillo outlets. This was the cheapest place to stay in the area so we chose to stay here. I was surprised how clean and cozy the room was. The staff was also great. Medardo at the front desk was very friendly and polite. We checked in at a late time but he was still all smles. All in all it was a solid experience and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Turkish first
Netarts, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Rooms are clean and the staff is so friendly and welcoming. They have a smile on their faces no matter who is at the desk and go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. The rooms are a little dated, but clean and a great value for the price. Good parking and a great location close to the outlet mall, and freeway on/off ramps. I've stayed here several times and have always been pleased with the outcome.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Don't expect so many amenities!
But I have say that I loved this place it was just what I was looking for, clean great price and overall wonderful costumer service!! Specially Janett she was very professional and had a great attitude!! Thanks to her we were able to get a room on the first floor away from the freeway and parking right in front of our room
I highly recommend this place!!

• Stayed October 2013
Camarillo, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great place to stay! Rooms were clean and the bathroom was immaculate! Furthermore, the concierge, Medardo, took care of everything - from extra towels (he delivered himself) to a super sweet disposition when I walked through the door! Outstanding!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

we stayed at the inn as we finished Hwy1 sinic drive. the room was comfortable, soft bed, big bath room, just what we needed to finish off the day...
close to the outlet shopping center, a good place to spend a night at.
nice staff especially Medardo, which was at first very helpful with directions to the motel and afterwards at check in.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ventura, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

AWESOME FRONT DESK STAFF !!!!! Super friendly, helpful, sweet, funny, Guys I've recently had the pleasure of staying a few nights at The Good Nite Inn In Camarillo, California and let me just say this hotel is the best bang for your buck the staff is the best I checked in tonight and had more laughs with Medardo < it means Brave & strong> than I have in a long time not only was he quick at getting me all setup and checked in he made sure I go the room I wanted and found me the best rate he hooked me up =). When I got to my room it was clean & smelled good the AC Rocks the heater is good to. mini fridge is cold so no worries about my milk going bad and the shower is THE BEST EVER there's a lot more I could say but I have the shower calling to me. THANK YOU MEDARDO !!!!! & the rest of the staff at the good night inn for giving me a super awesome experience here in Camarillo.

Room Tip: go through the hotel don't book with any thing but them they give the best deals !!!! Go when M...