Good Nite Inn Camarillo
$164
$154
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$129
Courtyard
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$84
QualityInn
$139
Hampton.com
$76
  • Pool
$77
Bella Capri Inn & Suites(Camarillo)(Great Value!)
$96
$110
$139
$120
$186
$179
Homewood
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

All reviewsfront deskrooms are cleanoutlet mallgreat pricecamarillo outletsno frillswalking distancegreat customer servicemovie theatera great stayventura countyconvenient locationcookiesvincefreewayshoppingdestiny
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Should have spent more money to stay at a nicer place. Worst beds I have ever slept on. They need replacing. Carpet was disgustingly dirty. Room had mildew smell to it. I saw one other room and it was the same. Never again.

Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel is right off of the 101 in Camarillo and next to the Camarillo Outlet Center. We were only in town for a couple of days and decided we wanted to do some light shopping while discovering a new area. We arrived about 8:45pm and the line for check in was out the door. There was only one person working the front desk. After standing in line for half an hour, the front desk person was really cordial. She had a great attitude and gave us the room we requested (a room with the least amount of noise). When we got to the room, everything was really outdated. The television was at least 20 years old and when you changed the channels, it took a couple of minutes for it to focus and some of the channels didn’t work. The bedding was very itchy. Very 70s. The toilet paper was REALLY thin. I think worse than government issue. And then… there was the bathroom. I turned on the light to do my business and noticed a spider in my face. I looked up and there were FIFTEEN baby spiders hanging from the vent above my head. After smashing them, I called the front desk and they said they would take care of the problem in the morning. After spending a day out and about and returning to the room, I noticed the maid didn’t clean the room and there were still spiders in the bathroom. How gross. I checked out early. I just couldn’t deal….

Room Tip: Try to book on the opposite side of the hotel. It is much quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank syteseer
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My wife and I were there about two weeks ago,this is about the 3rd time we stay at the good nite inn, once in Calabasas and twice in camarillo, rooms are always clean and we love the location. right next to the outlets and there's alot of places to eat in the area and right next to the 101.
the housekeepers are very nice and they do a great job.
I have to say the big difference from any other hotel in the area is the outstanding costumer service we always get from Yanet (the girl at the front desk) she always greets us with a smile and gives a great advice about where to go eat and what to do around there. we are new to this trip advisor thing, we love traveling and this is the first time I leave a review on trip advisor, I usually don't spend time doing this but Yanet has been wonderful the two times we been there.
the only negative thing i can think of is that you have to pay like 5 bucks for the WiFi but I think I can live with it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

bad service, not clean,and the room face to road noise,we can not sleep.the only good thing near the outlet.but i will never choose the hotel. it is too bad.no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank tiantian417
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I spent one night here because it was a reasonable price and close to the event we were attending. There was nothing fancy or awesome about the Inn, but was clean and quiet. The free coffee was really watered down and there was no breakfast of any kind, but their were vending machines in the lobby. If your looking to have a cheap place to crash for a night this place will do the trick.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends