This was a very good motel, especially for the price. The desk personnel, room cleaners and staff are all very nice and pleasant to work with. Room was very clean - looked like they had been freshly painted. Coffee was not the best, but then again, it was free. So for the price, this is a very good hotel. I will definitely stay here again and will tell others about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Less than a minute away from Old Town Camarillo and the Camarillo Outlet Mall. Also located near Ventura, California, Seaside Park, Point Mugu State Park, Port Hueneme, California, Stagecoach Inn Museum, and Channel Islands National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Good Nite Inn Camarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Camarillo Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Camarillo