This was my first try using this chain, I stayed here in two different rooms at the beginning and end of my roadtrip. One room was good, one was just okay.
First room faced the freeway and was on the 2nd floor, so was a bit loud. FYI, there are no elevators, so request a lower level floor when making your reservation. If you ask in person, the girl will say she has none. She was a bit robotic and couldn't crack a smile, but the guy you return your keys to in the morning is really nice. Room had a great heater. Beds a little bit hard. Fairly spacious room. The room smelled fresh and linen quality was good.
On return trip, requested a lower level room due to lots of luggage. Got into the room and the non-smoking room smelled of smoke. Had to ask for another room, which of course was upstairs. Third room was indeed non-smoking and we were between 2 other people who were smoking outside on the balcony (and their rooms were marked non-smoking). There were cigarette burns in the linens and blankets.
Both rooms: No coffee maker or hair dryer in the room. This is a step above a Motel 6. There was a microwave in the lobby area that anyone can use. Just had free coffee in the morning only. You have to pay $5 for wifi which is spotty. On the 2nd stay decided just to go without wifi, not worth it.
Location: Right in between Outlet center and In-N-Out, right off of freeway. Leads to an interesting mix of clientele. Outlet shoppers driving in BMWs and Range rovers next to blue collar types in broken down cars.
Good value at $50 for 1 night though, especially in this area. Would give the chain another try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Good Nite Inn Camarillo, the ideal economy hotel in Camarillo, California! Only a short drive away from Los Angeles, Ventura and the Channel Islands, the Good Nite Inn in Camarillo, CA is the ideal spot for an affordable and comfortable stay. Apart from a friendly staff and a clean environment, guest laundry services, and relaxing, oversized Camarillo hotel rooms with wireless internet, and spacious beds, guests also enjoy complimentary coffee and tea each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Good Nite Inn Camarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Camarillo Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Hotel Camarillo
- Good Nite Camarillo