“Excellent room at a great price”

Good Nite Inn Camarillo
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Camarillo
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I just stayed for a week at the Good Nite Inn. My son and I each had a queen bed that was comfortable. The room was clean and in good condition as was the entire facility. The desk clerks were polite and accommodating. We had plenty of clean towels, hot water and the room was cleaned and the beds made every day. The facility is within easy walking distance of a huge factory outlet complex with shops, a food court and a movie theatre. We located away from the freeway and had no problem with noise. The price was excellent. I got the room thru the Inn's own website at a lower rate than any of the hotel search services.

Room Tip: Get a second story room in the back away from the road noise. But always make sure that no truckers...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
JROrtega, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience was a pleasant one. We hope that the next time you come to Camarillo, you’ll us another opportunity to extend our hospitality. Your comments will be shared with our staff. Thank You.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have stayed at this Good Nite in for business purposes and recommend the site for friends and business associates. The staff is very helpful and go beyond their job descriptions to assist guests, From trainee Victor to Jesse,Gabriel, Yaneth and Vincent you see the customer service influence throughout the Good Nite Inn system there in Camarillo, CA. This is why I continue to stay here and would hope that all good Nite Inns have staff like these. The Hotel is clean, pleasant and safe and is a good price for your dollar. Thank You again.

Room Tip: South side of Hotel @ center is my preference because of quietness.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
JROrtega, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

We are pleased to hear that we met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay. We hope to continue to serve your lodging needs in the future and look forward to your next visit. Your comments will be shared with our entire team. Thank You

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The hotwire price was unbeatable. The security guard was attentive and very helpful/professional in his job. He even gave up his new cane and gave it to my grandma although her wood cane worked fine. Thankyou Goodnight inn

• Stayed: November 2012
JROrtega, Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. We are pleased to hear that we met your expectations and you enjoyed your overall stay with the facility and its surroundings. We hope to see you again real soon. Your comments will be shared with our entire team.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at this Inn on several occasions in the past three months. I have found the rooms to be clean and well prepared for my stay. The beds are firm. The quite rooms are on the back side of the hotel. There is a freeway facing the front of the hotel, though the noise has never bothered me. The reservation staff have been friendly and helpful. The grounds are well maintained. There is a pool but I have not used it. This is a budget, no frills Inn. Only morning coffee and tea are provided, and WIFI is an extra $5. It is an excellent value for a good night's sleep. My only complaint: the towels are a bit rough on the body, while drying.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the frontage road are quieter. This is the closest hotel to the Camarillo Outlets.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
JROrtega, Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Your comments have been shared with our entire team. They will serve to strengthen our ongoing commitment to offer exceptional customer service and clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price. Thank you for sharing

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My work requires that I frequently travel up and down the coast of Southern California. Over the past three years I have had the good fortune to stay at the Good Nite Inn in Camarillo many times. So I feel because I have watched the staff over a long period of time I have a good sense of their yardstick of consistency. The reception desk personal (especially Gabriel) are always friendly, accommodating and eager to make my stay a pleasant and relaxing experience. The rates are good value for the contemporary lodging they provide. The housekeeping staff is outstanding. I have always had very clean rooms, excellent service, and a personable exchange with everyone there. As for the location, you can’t beat it. The famous outlet stores, movie theaters, and Old Town Camarillo are within walking distance. Restaurants of all distinctions saturate the area. The sandy beaches of Ventura are only about 15 minutes away, Malibu is about 35 minutes down the Coast Highway, and Santa Barbara is 45 minutes up the 101. If you are visiting the area the Good Nite Inn in Camarillo makes a quintessential jumping off point to one of the more interesting areas of California. High recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a room around back away from the freeway and the noise of the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mrlane101
JROrtega, Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at out Good Nite Inn Camarillo. We hope to continue to serve your lodging needs in the future and are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Your comments have been shared with our entire team.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The guy with a glasses and a little bit fat ruins my best travel in Camarillo.
First, This the only inn request to add $20 when I ask for a twin beds room. I booked 9 different hotel from San Francisco to LA to Phoenix to Las Vegas.
Second: When I ask to give us a room in first floor because I have a lot of luggages. This people's answer is very rudely. "Then next time, bring less luggages".
Third: This people give a room without clear. When I come back to ask change room. He said " Are you sure?"

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
JROrtega, Manager at Good Nite Inn Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

We are terribly sorry to hear that our Inn did not meet your expectations. Your review raised a lot of concern because normally our upgrade fee is $8- $12 based on original price booked. We do charge additionally if you request a room with 2 beds or a King Deluxe simply because we are the best value in town and our base pricing is very competitive. I’m currently looking into your claim and checking video surveillance to find out why your request of getting a room on the first floor was not accommodated immediately. I would like to assure you that this is not our normal standard of operation and we do hope that you give us another opportunity to extend our hospitality,

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I stayed at this inn several years ago and remembered that stay as beink O.K....so when I found myself in the area again (...and found other lodging in Camarillo, and towns immediately north to be more than 'pricey'!!!) I booked at the Good Nite Inn...and I'm more than happy to say that the stay was (as in the title of this review) EXCELLENT.
I want to make particularly note of the young man at the front desk...I believe his name to be Gabriel....he is what every front desk person in the world SHOULD BE....friendly, professional, etc. I had two concerns for him and each was solved quickly with a smile....example...I had a problem accessing the Wi-Fi...and Gabriel did NOT send me to some 800 call center in India. ..he just solved the problem for me....and I was ON LINE. Whatever Gabriel's salary...he should get a raise.
Now the visit....room and bath...clean, comfortable...everything in working order...flat screen tv, fridge in room (microwave in office),,iron and board, coffeemaker, hairdayer, etc. I asked for a quiet room...and I heard not a sound!...great shower w/hot water and good pressure.
Location....half a block to the left...one of the largest outlet malls in the Country...block to the right...In-n-Out Burger...a few more blocks further on...other restaurants and places serving "adult beverages."...all in all, this was the best stay of any during this trip to California,.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for choosing Good Nite Inn Camarillo for your recent stay in Camarillo. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We work very hard to maintain our product and our daily goal is to exceed our guests expectations. We hope to see you again real soon.